Status
Not open for further replies.

Sunta

MVP+
Sunta
Sunta
MVP+
Ratings
This course is based on some of the blocks from the game Mario. The jump varies from ladders, blocks and ladders. It has 6 check points, around 80 jumps which is classed as a Expert course. Some jumps are hard and some are easy which is what I have seen on other Experts.
2017-09-06_17.22.41.png
2017-09-06_17.22.30.png
2017-09-06_17.22.41.png

[DOUBLEPOST=1504716053][/DOUBLEPOST]Accidently put the same picture twice, sorry about that ^^

Attachments

iSatOnApenguin

Dedicated Member
MVP+
iSatOnApenguin
iSatOnApenguin
MVP+
Ratings
Hey, Alfie, your map looks really nice, but most people including me would like to actually test the map so we can actually give you our opinion since it's hard to determine whether a map is good or not from just pictures. With that, I would like to ask you to leave you Minecraft name so people can warp and test out your map including staff. Thanks :D

Shron

Forum Master
Donator
Ratings
326 10
Hey Simxple,
I am glad to tell you that I will accept your map.
I love the theme, the originality and also the jumps. I changed minor things in the double neo area, since it was just too repetitive and also added the end a bit, to make it easier for the parkour log (Basically added 2 jumps). Check it out, if the changes are fine for you and tell me ingame. I will still go ahead and accept this and I hope to see more maps in the future! Thanks for submitting!

Shron

Status
Not open for further replies.