Mario Themed Skywars Map

CrazyRedPiranha

Donator
Ratings
This map is a 4 player sky wars map, on each island there is 2 chests and in the middle there are 5 chests. Each island on the map is from the Mario series. I have yet decided a name for the map so people are free to give suggestions, or if accepted the owner can decide the name for himself. If any also have suggestions for me to add anything to the map, I'll be happy to add it if I like the idea. I'm sorry I couldn't make the islands further apart as I make my maps on the Creative server, therefore I didn't have as much space as I would like.

Edit: I could not upload an individual image of the spawn islands, Please do /plot visit Mario.
That should work

Attachments

Last edited:
Ratings
Use F1 when taking Pictures. Not that bad of a map but center is too bland

Tywone

Dedicated Member
Donator+
Tywone
Tywone
MVP
Ratings
346 11
Use F1 when taking Pictures. Not that bad of a map but center is too bland
I agree. Center should have a bit more detail. I also feel like the center and spawning islands should be a bigger. They seem a bit small but that might just be perspective.

Overall, it's a good map; I like it! Good luck! :)

Ratings
Also I recommend making maps on a server, with free world space and worldedit I use to do that but I cant now cause I don't own a server!

ImJustAndrew

Donator
Ratings
18 1
I like the man and all but as the others have said it needs to be a bit larger on the spawn islands and on the center other then that I'd love to see this map added to MineVast Skywars!