Should we implement a criteria for the Creative Grading System?

• No! I like it the way it is.

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters

xX_TacoKnight_Xx

Ratings
Hey, I was thinking about the Creative Grading system and why not have a criteria to mark so the staff could send it back to us and tell us what to improve on. I know that there are at least 4 marking points - Depth, Concept, Scenery and WorldEdit. You could make the criteria so you get a separate grade for each marking point. E.g

Depth - B
Concept - C
Worldedit - A
Scenery - B

In this case, you would average it out and would receive a B.
It would also be nice if you could make a little feedback section at the bottom so they could tell us what to work on. I hope you could implement something around these lines as I never have any idea on what to work on to make it better.

JuanitoG

Forum Expert
MVP+
JuanitoG
JuanitoG
MVP+
Ratings
448 5
I like this idea. I would like for each Judge that would judge your plot. Could put feedback/comments on your build to help improve it.

If we do go along with this, it would take way more time for submitted builds to be judged. Then again everything has it pro's and con's.

xX_TacoKnight_Xx

Ratings
I get what you mean when you say it would take a while. It would but it would really help people in the long run and I personally think it would be worth it.

SunsetMagic

Forum Master
ELITE
SunsetMagic
SunsetMagic
ELITE
Ratings
1,145 45
Staff do have a criteria that we follow when grading plots enabling us to all grade similarly and fairly.
But this criteria isn't shared, however, if you ask for help and advice with your grade plot, staff are always willing to point out your weak and strong areas in order for you to improve for a higher grade.

Scuzz

MVP
Quawk
Quawk
MVP
Ratings
98 3
What if someone didn't use world edit in their plot but the plot is worth an A+, would this lower their chances of getting an A+ since they wouldn't get a grade for world edit.