• sorry but kinda no

• i didnt like it at all

• IT SUCKS!!!!!!

Results are only viewable after voting.
Status
Not open for further replies.

dogi

Ratings
spending a lot of time in making a map and it not getting accepted is sometimes unfair.... you know what always is unfair: CHICKEN such a good taste but it makes you fat....
details:
warp to see: /LWCPK
jumps: 60 - 65 depending on were you fail
Checkpoint: 3
rated médium because most of players that tested it failed or ragequited
2015-07-30_21.42.24.png
2015-07-30_21.42.32.png

tell me if you got the reference

SwiftLee

Ratings
18 9
I'm complete honesty, I find this parkour to look very unfiiting amongst the current and recently accepted parkours. I don't get your inside joke and the theme makes no sense to me. Sure, the parkour is okay, but the theme and look of the parkour is the least bit appealing.

dogi

Ratings
I'm complete honesty, I find this parkour to look very unfiiting amongst the current and recently accepted parkours. I don't get your inside joke and the theme makes no sense to me. Sure, the parkour is okay, but the theme and look of the parkour is the least bit appealing.
so if you dont get the inside joke you havent watch the anime. once you do you will see the theme makes sence
and we have a parasyte next to a taco... next to some islands (the islands and the taco beeing new)

Eviltuxedoman

Donator
Ratings
15 3
Completely agree with this, also, the art seems like it needs more work to make some sense to people who don't watch the anime. I think that this is going to get rejected, but if improved, may have a chance of getting accepted. Also, there is already a taco themed parkour at the end of easy, so that might take away from the probability of acceptance. Lastly, the parkour just felt disjointed, but I think you have potential of making good maps in the future

dogi

Ratings
UPDATE: because peaple were mean and bad and made me sad i tryed to find a way to make the team of the anime and the PK easyer to understand by adding food in the back (which is what the anime is about: a woman eatng food and drinking beer) just decorations
BTW this is a medium map not easy so please put more attention

Eviltuxedoman

Donator
Ratings
15 3
UPDATE: because peaple were mean and bad and made me sad i tryed to find a way to make the team of the anime and the PK easyer to understand by adding food in the back (which is what the anime is about: a woman eatng food and drinking beer) just decorations
BTW this is a medium map not easy so please put more attention
Nice, the decorations do help a bit, so that's a good start. One thing that you might want to do is theme your course around food, and have food like parkour linking them between (I.e) water parkour coming from a water glass to some ice cream, and having ice parkour come after

SwiftLee

Ratings
18 9
I still have no idea what wakako sake is, I'm sure many people will not either. So revolve your theme around the food rather that random person that has no facial features.

happyheart

YouTuber
YouTuber
Ratings
45 11
I don't understand what purpose the soul sand serves. Also sponge hair is probably not the greatest choice. Yellow wool maybe?

dogi

Ratings
UPDATE: i put the map in WIP for a while so i can change it a bit so it shouldnt be reviewed yet ill post another tread whit the final vercion
here are some things have to say

I still have no idea what wakako sake is, I'm sure many people will not either. So revolve your theme around the food rather that random person that has no facial features.
Swift its eventualy that a random person eating food

I don't understand what purpose the soul sand serves. Also sponge hair is probably not the greatest choice. Yellow wool maybe?
i dont know about the soul sand it only is there to add variety and the sponge hair was used because the carácter uses a light yellow hair the block that looks more like the tone is: (in epic voise) THE SPONGE.

SwiftLee

Ratings
18 9
I still don't think the theme is proper, as it's too specific and not general enough for everyone to understand and want to play.

dogi

Ratings
I still don't think the theme is proper, as it's too specific and not general enough for everyone to understand and want to play.
do a google search for wakako sake images.... you will see its exactly the build, a woman eating food its both especific and general... thats all you see in the anime a woman eating food thre is nothing more i can build to make it more especific

dogi

Ratings
Not everyone is going to look up Wakako Sake images. Revolve your theme around something more general.
the thing is that i whanted to make a parkour for the anime not simply food, i tried making a food PK and it got rejected because they just acceptred a parkour alike OK so if you whant to call it diferently call it woman eating PK if its more general that way and if you dont like the PK then dont like it i dont care anymore

SwiftLee

Ratings
18 9
That's not a good attitude to have! I'm trying to give you some constructive criticism! I only want to help make your course better, don't take it the wrong way!

dogi

Ratings
hey peple mabye check the new tread i made for this map it has all the improvements
and im sorry to make such a mess is only that i saw a lot of negative comments and i toght it was good
again sorry

Billybo10000

Forum Master
Donator
Ratings
169 8
Your parkour has been Rejected!

Reasons for this include:

• The theme was not universal, and thus most people did not understand what you were trying to convey. This would be fine if the parkour was top-notch, however it was fairly average.
  • The design choices were confusing. Pink wool for skin, when we have white clay that has actual skin colour. I think you may want to work on your building anjd design a bit more, because I feel you could have made a nice parkour, if you had used more appropriate blocks. THe actual parkour itself was fairly medium-esque though.

Now, I want to address the entire thread.

Map maker, the reviewers up there were only trying to give you some helpful advice, but you seemed to rage back at them. Now, I'm not taking sides, but if you are not ready for any sort of critique, you shouldn't put your map up for judging.

However, the way this thread acted, with the exception of a few users, is wrong. Firstly, while I understand you guys wish to give insane amounts of feedback, please remember that it is my job to do that. I was hired to judge these maps, and something you tend to forget when you give feedback is, point out a few positives. Because this map is a lot better than some of the maps I've had to review, and I'm not giving names, but at least one other person in this thread has made a map worse than this.

Now, I am locking this thread. If something like this happens again, I will take action. And there will be consequences for those involved on both sides.

~ Billy

Status
Not open for further replies.