Christian

Forum Master
ELITE
IIChristianII
IIChristianII
ELITE
Ratings
341 8
do an iron golem with a crown and then him having the Minevast Logo hanging from hand to hand?

Careening

Dedicated Member
VIP
Careening
Careening
VIP
Ratings
112 2
I see people like it… If you really need a better pic, I'll use a friend's iPhone ^-^
Screen Shot 2015-10-01 at 4.16.18 PM.png
Screen Shot 2015-09-23 at 4.46.33 PM.png
Screen Shot 2015-10-01 at 4.16.11 PM.png

P.S. Those names include Dacon, Dyn, Purpz, Drakey, "Gary", some random people, and I forgot to add in Matt (Triplenox). Chose these people cause they're Owners, SrMods, Admins, and Web Developers. Don't think I like these staff members the best or whatever.

TANTOS007

Dedicated Member
Donator
Ratings
58 9
Double Post Please merge sir :)

ConnaJim

MVP+
ConnaJim
ConnaJim
MVP+
Ratings
7 6
MineVast should also have a "Cape". I wanna represent the server!
I totally agree with this, but I have a design which could possibly involve your idea,
Iron Golem, sitting on a castle (or some other structure), perhaps looking into a sunset, so that we can see the cape on his back, reading MineVast, and he is also wearing a crown :p
Reading back on this is kind of sounds stupid, but it's an idea :p

Edit!:
Scrap the above idea (unless of course you actually like it), I designed something else...
[DOUBLEPOST=1443777084,1443776232][/DOUBLEPOST]How do I upload a photo? I don't see anything in my post above..?

Andre

Dedicated Member
ELITE
Anndre
Anndre
ELITE
Ratings
102 7
I totally agree with this, but I have a design which could possibly involve your idea,
Iron Golem, sitting on a castle (or some other structure), perhaps looking into a sunset, so that we can see the cape on his back, reading MineVast, and he is also wearing a crown :p
Reading back on this is kind of sounds stupid, but it's an idea :p

Edit!:
Scrap the above idea (unless of course you actually like it), I designed something else...
[DOUBLEPOST=1443777084,1443776232][/DOUBLEPOST]How do I upload a photo? I don't see anything in my post above..?
i mean like a banner so people can use it as a optifine cape

Ratings
4 1
Put Mine On the left With Shiny Gold or crumbly gray letters, and in the middle have the Iron Golem sit on a throne with a crown on his head and Vast In Shiny Gold or crumbly gray letters. if shiny gold letters then put it on a dark color background or a throne room, if the letters are crumbly gray, then put in on a castle that has fallen and broken with fire. To

PrestonTheSlime

Dedicated Member
Donator
Ratings
97 13
I love the stairs and sharp points. Is the logo on the left the potential cape logo? I think the one on the right should be in the hub above the spawn so you see it when you join in. :D

PrestonTheSlime

Dedicated Member
Donator
Ratings
97 13
I realize my previous comment was a little open ended so here is what I mean.
2015-10-06_19.46.37.png

The build team can feel free to take this design and make it better and I will make changes as time goes on. Mine would be orange and vast would be that teal. The design is on creative at /plot tp Cheech720.
Hope this helped better what my idea was,
~Cheech <3
Edit: Feedback would be taken constructively and is needed :D

Last edited:

1Gamer_Girl

Donator
Ratings
]I'm thinking maybe (I'm gonna go a bit Australian here) A Iron Golem riding a surfboard with a gold crown with the words "MINEVAST ROCKS" printed on it.