Forum Legend
ELITE
Dqnyul
Dqnyul
ELITE
Ratings
862 74
@Dacon
If you say that Discord is "replacing" Skype etc... then do staff applications still require skype and so forth?
Skype was originally used by this server for staff communications since then we have moved over to discord. Skype is still a good resource to have but in order to be staff discord is a necessity.

Last edited:

Peculiarly

Dedicated Member
Donator
Ratings
84 15
Well done on 3 years of this server online.

I have only joined today and I am loving it so far. I learned how to get on discord quite early on so I don't struggle in the future, This community is Nice and awesome. I hope I have a great time as much as the people have had on here. :0

chrisily

Donator
Ratings
I won the giveaway and I wanted 10 legend keys for survival, how's that gonna work?

Ratings
7 1
Happy Birthday MineVast!! I'm so excited for the giveaway!

Ratings
6 4
Yay cant believe servers 3 xD.

Iv'e loved everyone and every minute on this server for 1 year and half and cant wait to play for even more and meet new members and continue playing with the friends Iv'e already made on this server.:p:):D

SpecialOffer

Dedicated Member
VIP+
SpecialOffer
SpecialOffer
Ratings
75 3

MineVast has turned 3 years old today! I'm so happy that we've kept an awesome community for all this time.
I can't wait for our community to grow even bigger this October.

Nether/End Resets + World Expansions

Skyblock Nether World has been reset
Survival Nether World has been increased in size by 100%
Survival End World has been reset
Survival Main World has been increased in size by 20%

Survival Updates

• Ghasts will now drop 20 glowstone dust on death
  • Diamonds will now artificially spawn near a player and make sure they find them if they are having a dry mining streak
  • The Ender Dragon will now always drop a Dragon Egg, Dragon Head and an Elytra
  • VIP members can now send clickable links in chat
  • (Fortresses only) Zombie Pigmen now have a 20% chance of dropping netherwart

Global Updates

Fast Craft Perk (Available to everyone) (Survival, Skyblock, Islands)
Our crafting tables have been re-worked. When opening a crafting table, a GUI will now come up listing all possible things you can create with what you have in your inventory. You can click whichever items you want and they will be instantly crafted. You can change the default quantity setting, and also switch back to the original 3x3 crafting grid by clicking the workbench icon.

Of course you can also permanently disable this feature by typing /fc toggle
This feature is available for all members

We've created a community Discord server that everyone can join. Discord is an amazing replacement to Teamspeak and Skype, however we will still be running our Teamspeak server.

There are text and voice channels on our Discord

Text Channels: #lounge, #help, #announcements, #changelog

Voice Channels: #lounge, #parkour, #creative, #skyblock, #islands, #skywars, #kitpvp, #barebones, #event, #AFK

Joining is simple, simple Click Here to accept our invitation and make sure to download desktop app and mobile app. If you do not want to download an app, you can still use the web version (has some limitations)

Our entire staff team has been using discord as a replacement to skype for months now, and we can all agree that it is 10/10.

Our Staff Team has also made a great guide on how to use discord and explains all the features​

View our Discord Guide @ www.minevast.com/discord

This week we are releasing our Events Server! This server will be setup to allow SrMods and Event Hosts to start and manage events with ease. Almost everything will be automated, so you should expect more frequent events, along with brand new ones such as

- UHC / Survival Games
- Paintball
- Hide n Seek
- More coming soon

You will be able to join the event server by typing /event if there is an event active.
You can see your total events won, as well as a huge event leaderboard, listing all winners of all events starting today.

Our first event on this server will be this Sunday at 2:30PM EST. Please vote at the top of this thread on which event you want that day!

In celebration of MineVast turning 3 years old, we are giving away 2 VIP+ ranks and 30 Legendary Treasure Chests. There will be 5 winners, and they can choose either a VIP+ rank for themselves or a friend, or 10 Treasure Chests on a server of their choice

How do I enter?

There are 5 ways to enter this giveaway. Each way will give you an extra entry, giving you a higher chance of winning. The winner will be drawn Sunday. Good luck!

Enter the Giveaway Here

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Thank you for playing on our server, and cheers to another 3 years!​
can i enter the giveaway?