Gaming

Forum Expert
MVP
SadGirlNoceda
SadGirlNoceda
MVP
Ratings
114 6
Hey, I think one of the mini games on the server should be Bed Wars!!!

Zycho

Dedicated Member
MVP+
Mxller
Mxller
MVP+
Ratings
64 10
Definitely not, I would love this addition but the player base isn't big enough at the moment to have this game mode running constantly and then it will die after a few days.

I52SI

Forum Expert
Donator
Ratings
159 26
I also just made a post about a new gamemode. I think that two things could happen. One, we advertise our new gamemode, and it brings in loads of new players who may enjoy other games and eventually the server community. Or, if the glass is half empty, not many new players would come and there wouldn't be enough current support, like Zycho said. Overall I like the idea and I think that it shall be considered :).

- 52S

Leapinglizard101

MVP+
leapinglizard101
leapinglizard101
MVP+
Ratings
17 2
Love the idea, not sure if the server is ready for it... Skywars as it is now is pretty quiet.

Ratings
13 1
I am not too sure about this. Popularity in gamemodes other than survival, skyblock, and parkour, and maybe-ish creative are weak. Although we cannot say for sure how the creation of this gamemode will be received by the current playerbase and the new playerbase, I think that it will not survive for long. First off, there are many variations on bed wars on multiple different servers. To attract new players, manacube would have to devise a way to create an original and unique twist on bed wars. Second, people have gained rewards and unlockables on other servers. To give those up to completely restart on a new server can be devastating.

GoldenGaming

Dedicated Member
Ratings
136 2
Now. I'm not going to snitch. But I've been on discord a lot lately. And it's not surprising when people want to play a different game mode. And have to go on another server to do so. A lot of the time. It is bed wars that they want to play. Thus, adding this game mode would keep the original players on the server. And bring in even more players. Why not completely scratch out bed wars and add in mana wars. What could be the mana is up to staff to decide. But it could have similar characteristics to bed wars. I'm all for supporting the new server.

I52SI

Forum Expert
Donator
Ratings
159 26
@GoldenGaming That idea is fabulous. Maybe you have to destroy as many of the other teams (mana) cubes before your team runs out of them. Or of course something similar to bed wars. Love the creativity behind that. Great idea bro.