Rejected mini haunted house parkour - easy

Status
Not open for further replies.

oEchoMC

Ratings
this is a parkour created to fit the halloween theme,,
its reasonably short yet has some difficult jumps that the average user may struggle upon.

Attachments

Lauk

Ratings
9 2
I don't think it's too bad, reminds me of this dungeons on an adventure map I've seen before

Txilsy

Forum Expert
VIP
Ratings
273 2
Helloo,

Thanks for submitting your map! I've come to inform you that this map will be rejected.

Points that influenced the decision:
- The theme has been used a few times before, with this I mean a Halloween/spooky themed map.
- The build is decent, but barely there. Other than the signs, you can barely tell it is a haunted house. It could also be a nether themed map. For the theme to stand out more, you have to really make it come back in the build. Maybe have your main build more expanded as well, so you can build the jumps upon the main build. This is to make it less messy as well considering the jumps are mainly floating blocks at the moment.
- The jumps are fine, though adding more types of jumps would be recommended. Make sure to have enough variety to keep a course fun yet challenging.
- The length is alright for the easy difficulty as of now. But when you add more variety and thus a bit harder jumps, you might want to shorten the course or increase the difficulty to medium.

Thanks again for submitting, we'd love to see another map sometime soon, so don't hesitate on making and submitting another one. :)

Also, if you have any questions or concerns, just PM me here on the forums or on Discord.

Status
Not open for further replies.