Dacon

Owner
OWNER
xDacon
xDacon
Owner
Ratings
4,749 83
Update: Current situation: http://forums.minevast.com/threads/cant-connect-to-minevast.6822/

Hello,

Over the past month Mojang has contacted MineVast along with many other Minecraft Servers regarding the EULA.

What is the EULA?
Basically, part of the EULA includes multiplayer servers cannot sell perks/items that would give an advantage over other players.

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Mojang has released a blacklist, blacklisting MineVast and many other large servers on the upcoming 1.9.3 client release.

Note: You will still be able to 100% connect to MineVast on previous and current versions of Minecraft (1.8.x & 1.9-1.9.2). You will also be able to connect to MineVast on 1.9.3 using our other sub-domains.

To effectively be removed from this blacklist, we will have to change our store to comply with the EULA.

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

What Is Changing:

Legacy Ranks

On May 4th, we will no longer sell the current ranks, and will begin to sell new ranks (same names) with EULA compliant perks.

If you purchased a Rank before May 4th, your account will have a "Legacy Rank", meaning you will keep all current non-eula perks.

As we add more perks/content to the new Ranks, Legacy Ranks will also receive these updates.

Legacy Ranks will be impossible to purchase after May 4th, however will be given away to the Top Voters, as well as other giveaways.

[!] The 50% sale will be extended to May 4th

Gems

Purchasing Gems on our store after May 4th, will be removed until further notice or changes to the in-game Gem Shops

Crate Keys

We haven't decided what we will be doing with Crate Keys yet, however an option we have in mind is when someone purchases a key, everyone currently online will also receive a key.

FAQ:

Will I lose anything?
No, you will keep everything you paid for. These changes are for future players who purchase ranks

I can't connect to MineVast?
Chances are, you are using the 1.9.3 client. Downgrade to 1.8 or 1.9, or use one of our other domains
(Will not be listing the domains, ask another player in-game or on the forums)

What will be removed from the New Ranks?
Perks that give you a significant advantage over someone else, such as /speed on Parkour, /fly on Skyblock, /heal, /feed and Donator Kits. (etc.)

Last edited:

Nate4creeper

Dedicated Member
MVP+
Nate4creeper
Nate4creeper
MVP+
Ratings
40 12
so no FLY on skyblock now!!!!??!

KawaiiTurtle

Donator
Ratings
31 4
damn
will I still have my title and perks?

Cheechmoted

Forum Expert
Donator
Ratings
284 38
I say keemstars video on the EULA thing. I am going to be making my own thread on it too giving more information.

Where you have to remove /fly as a perk for ranked players in Skyblock, maybe you could add the /xpfly plugin for everyone on Skyblock which allows you to fly so long as you have xp levels which tick down at a preset rate while your in the air.

Dacon

Owner
OWNER
xDacon
xDacon
Owner
Ratings
4,749 83
Update:

I'm currently working on releasing some new EULA compliant perks in replace of the ones that will be removed soon, and will be added over the next few days (Some should be released tonight)

These changes will have a hard hit to MineVast, and other servers that average under 800 players. These changes won't slow development and updates at all.

#DramaAlert video:

Where you have to remove /fly as a perk for ranked players in Skyblock, maybe you could add the /xpfly plugin for everyone on Skyblock which allows you to fly so long as you have xp levels which tick down at a preset rate while your in the air.
Thanks for the suggestion

Itchin(Qhysics)

Forum Master
Donator
Ratings
281 37
Dacon, may you add my legend perms to the store, I won it in the christmas givaway back in 2014 and I can never claim my rank when a server releases.

aly

Donator
Ratings
79 1
So If U Have A Rank Already Your Safe Correct

Ameterasuu

Ratings
24 4
wait, i have two ranks. a VIP rank on skyblock and a premium on creative. Will i have those ranks on both those server after May the 4th?

tell me pls

Ambibug

Retired
ELITE
Ambibug
Ambibug
ELITE
Ratings
262 6
Everyone who has there rank now keeps the perks of the rank and keeps their rank. It's literally stated in the master post.

cheeseboy

Dedicated Member
Donator
Ratings
80 9
one thing i'm surprised at is MineVast made #7 on the List. Keemstar why don't you let Dacon on the news? #LetDaconsVoiceBeHeard