Mojang Eula Enforcement

Ratings
There's no loopholes with the EULA.

Also for everyone talking about the blacklist - MineVast will be removed from the list in the next few days.

1.9.3 will be released early next week, and any servers that haven't became EULA compliant will no longer be joinable on any version (Once they're added to the blacklist)
That's not true, Bitcoin is an actual loophole for the EULA, and that's because in the US it's counted as property instead of hard currency, in a sense you're trading for ranks not buying or selling, it's not an ideal solution but there are many many others.

http://www.coindesk.com/bankruptcy-judge-bitcoin-property-currency/

xEdzor

MVP+
goyy
goyy
MVP+
Ratings
40 2
So, Dacon. I have bought vast. I will get Legacy Vast BUT!! Will I get the new EULA perks????

ALSO!! Please tell me claim rank will be fixed soon and Global Rank Upgrades will be added back!

Emmalouise

Forum Expert
MVP+
IEmmaLouiseI
IEmmaLouiseI
MVP+
Ratings
264 14
So, Dacon. I have bought vast. I will get Legacy Vast BUT!! Will I get the new EULA perks????

ALSO!! Please tell me claim rank will be fixed soon and Global Rank Upgrades will be added back!
there are no EULA perks and claim rank it fixed.

blu

Ratings
7 1
Minecraft isn't going to shit what is happening with the Eula is that Mojang don't want minecraft servers to become pay to win and I can see where they are coming from, but the downside is that some minecraft servers may come extinct with not generating enough money. Also please don't play TF2, CSGO is where it is at (I have a $700 inventory :p http://steamcommunity.com/profiles/76561198109267811/)
Bruh 1.9 is horibble its nothing like 1.8 and its horrible for pvp thats why i rarely play

Alizian

Donator
Ratings
16 2
Bruh 1.9 is horibble its nothing like 1.8 and its horrible for pvp thats why i rarely play
I understand you don't like the new pvp but Mojang just really made it more realistic and added a few more features. Most people who played minecraft before that update would rather the old pvp but that is just like for example "People who played Oblivion will always love it over Skyrim". Meaning old players like old ways. You don't need to agree with me just trying to help explain where I am coming from.

Manyrain

Dedicated Member
MVP
Ratings
262 19
I wish I found Minevast a lot sooner and bought a rank because now I can't fly when I get Vast D: I'll still get it soon though, I am really enjoying the Survival aspect of the server! I have been playing it all day, everyday during my freetime. I really enjoy your server and will continue playing on it, no matter what!

- Manyrain