• don't know

Votes: 1 12.5%

• Total voters

C80

VIP
Ratings
9 1
Mutant creatures
Hello, I think more bosses will be a great addition to survival because all you can do is grind the old hostile mobs and fight Zulrah which gets boring after a while but if we add mutant mobs it will add more excitement to the game and a bigger challenge.

Mutant creeper:
This creeper should have twice the health than an iron golem and will spawn charged creepers to fight on its side and at low health, it should have that regain stage that the wither has and spawns lightning to try and kill you if your in a range of 30 blocks, when it dies it will blow up, once again trying to kill you. it should have a chance to give you slowness/blindness and fatigue.

Mutant skeleton:
This skeleton should wear op diamond armor and should have over 120 hearts (health) and should use op bows and arrow(s) and should shoot TNT at you when its at half health, it has swiftness and regain when he shoots you it will give you 3 minutes of slowness and blindness to make the fight harder, when the skeleton is low health it should pull you in and start using an op sword when it dies it will also blow up and it will pull you in, when it blows up it will shoot you in the air and if your on low health it will kill you.

There are other variants but I don't want to shout them all out now thanks for reading leave your thoughts and your suggestions in the comments :)

also, I know it's not easy to create custom bosses as it takes time and effort also this was an idea that could be created over time it doesn't need to be rushed and these are only mockups.

~C80

Last edited:

Archon

MVP+
archonists
archonists
MVP+
Ratings
73 1
Obviously, more bosses would be cool, but it'd take quite some time to develop. It's not like Dacon can snap his fingers, and get something pushed out and made. Especially ones that could combat what Zulrah is, which is something entirely unique. Your boss ideas, albeit while they're ideas, they're samey and feel pretty underdeveloped. By no means is that a bad thing, but I'm just saying that if those were added I feel like a lot of players would be disappointed. Zulrah is something unique, with three stages per fight, and four stages for it to morph into; Adding a boss that you described would just feel lack-luster compared to it.

I'm all for adding more bosses, but it's easier said than done.

C80

VIP
Ratings
9 1
Obviously, more bosses would be cool, but it'd take quite some time to develop. It's not like Dacon can snap his fingers, and get something pushed out and made. Especially ones that could combat what Zulrah is, which is something entirely unique. Your boss ideas, albeit while they're ideas, they're samey and feel pretty underdeveloped. By no means is that a bad thing, but I'm just saying that if those were added I feel like a lot of players would be disappointed. Zulrah is something unique, with three stages per fight, and four stages for it to morph into; Adding a boss that you described would just feel lack-luster compared to it.

I'm all for adding more bosses, but it's easier said than done.
I know that you cant just make/develop a boss just with a click of a finger because I use to own a server and it's not as easy as what people think and they were just ideas that "could" be added they was only mock-ups and I don't think players would be disappointed because its more of a challenge for them in survival and skyblock like i said its only a mock-up or a suggestion but thank you for your response. :)

Ratings
15 2
Agreed C80, we need more bosses, BUT then we would need more quests or something to defeat the boss for. So if you want to see this be added into survival then it'll probably be in a couple months or so... Other than that I agree to this whole thread.

Sincerely, Exi <3

C80

VIP
Ratings
9 1
Agreed C80, we need more bosses, BUT then we would need more quests or something to defeat the boss for. So if you want to see this be added into survival then it'll probably be in a couple months or so... Other than that I agree to this whole thread.

Sincerely, Exi <3
You wouldn't necessarily need more quests as you could just add it to crates, Zulrah rewards/loot and possibly event rewards for survival but I do agree with a couple of months as it would take quite a while to create the mob and test the mob for glitches. you could add it to more quests though due to the last line still not being used.