More Challenges please!!!!

Ratings
I've been playing Skyblock for about 141 hours now and i have had so much fun playing, making new friends and enjoying the community but after awhile of playing, I finished all of the challenges. I was super happy for finishing them but I feel like we the Skyblock community could use a couple more. After completing everyone you don't really have a purpose for getting a higher level unless you want to get to the leader boards or for more money. Some thoughts for some challenges were to Build an enderchest, or making the same challenges but mutiplying the original amount for the challenge by 2 for example instead of the cookie maker challenges where you have to make 192 cookies and a bucket of milk you would have to make 384 cookies and a milk and so on, also you could make some voting challenges or a railroad challenge where you have to make a roller coaster consisting of 2 stacks of rails! Just some thoughts:D Thank you for reading in advance and please add some suggestions for some challenges you would want!!!! Have a great day :3!!!
~Asriel

Oliver8747

Dedicated Member
VIP
Ratings
32 1
oh hey asriel I see you online right now and it's true, skyblock needs waaaaaaay more updates

Split

Dedicated Member
MVP
Split_back
Split_back
MVP
Ratings
71 4
Agreed, Skyblock does need a bit more attention and challenges are something that needs to be improved. There's a good thread here similar to this topic.

Oliver8747

Dedicated Member
VIP
Ratings
32 1
skyblock never gets good updates, there are so many lack of updates poppies are still called "red roses"..... dacon really needs to work on the stuff that already exists and start new things like gary after the others things are fixed (gary should srsly be removed tho)