MVP perk suggestion <3

Colourish

VIP+
Ratings
89 3
I have an idea to let us change the color of our [MVP] tag, much like how (Excuse me if mentioning other servers isn't allowed here) Hypixel lets you change the + color of your MVP+ tag.

The purpose of this would be to add another element of customisation to the name, like changing your [MVP] tag to &b[MVP] to match your name.

I think this idea is very cool!

GoldenGaming

Dedicated Member
Ratings
136 2
It'd be awesome if Mvp's could change their prefix in general. Sort of like the /nick. But we could do something like /prefix and change the name and colo(u)r of our prefix.

Nate4creeper

Dedicated Member
MVP+
Nate4creeper
Nate4creeper
MVP+
Ratings
40 12
sounds cool!!

Zycho

Dedicated Member
MVP+
Mxller
Mxller
MVP+
Ratings
64 10
+1, but only if you are able to change the + colour *for VIP+ maybe*, not the whole tag colour for MVP.

Last edited:
Ratings
8 2
I feel if a system like /prefix was interested it would essentially be a custom tag. That could possibly create confusion to newer players to what rank you actually are.

The custom colors would be kinda cool maybe, but I'd personally like it to be toggleable cuz I feel like chat would be too colorful for my taste.

GoldenGaming

Dedicated Member
Ratings
136 2
I feel if a system like /prefix was interested it would essentially be a custom tag. That could possibly create confusion to newer players to what rank you actually are.

The custom colors would be kinda cool maybe, but I'd personally like it to be toggleable cuz I feel like chat would be too colorful for my taste.
Maybe having a system where vip's only get access to one color for the prefix. Vip+'s have access to two colors in the prefix. And Mvp's have access to three colors.