Dacon

Owner
OWNER
xDacon
xDacon
Owner
Ratings
4,749 83
This update has not yet been released, and will be released sometime Saturday, or Sunday at the latest

The MineVast team has decided to update update the Rank system. We have replaced all of the donator ranks with 2 new Global Ranks. VIP and VIP+

If you have purchased any of the following, your account will be converted to Global VIP, and you will also be able to claim it on our store.

• Have purchased Global Premium
  • Have purchased Global VIP
  • Have purchased Global Legend

• Have purchased Premium for any server
  • Have purchased VIP for any server
  • Have purchased Legend for any server

• Have purchased Islands Seadog
  • Have purchased Islands Buccaneer

If you have purchased any of the following, your account will be converted to Global VIP+, and you will also be able to claim it on our store.

• Have purchased Global Vast
  • Have purchased Global Sponsor

• Have purchased Vast for any server
  • Have purchased Sponsor for any server

• Have purchased Islands Captain
  • Have purchased Islands BlackBeard

Why have we changed this?

Mojang has yet again changed their End User License Agreement, prohibiting even more perks that were initially approved. The majority of the perks were the same across all servers due to the fact that we had to remove many server specific perks to comply with the EULA.

This is not a bad update, in-fact this is an awesome update in many ways! With our new 2 global ranks, MineVast is now more unified again. The chat, tab, and systems are much more cleaner, we can explore new perks with our bungee integrated support for VIP, and more.

What Perks are being removed?
- /setwarp (Creative, Survival)
- Invincibility to water (Islands)
- /clearinventory
- Disguise as other players (Skyblock)
- Donator Courses (Parkour) (Will be available to everyone, or require a PK rank, haven't decided yet)
- /speed (Parkour)
- Ability to Spawn Mobs (Creative)
- Voxel Sniper (Creative)
- Selling gems on our store (Creative, Parkour)
- Exclusive Donator Starting Island (Skyblock)

We will be making up for these loss of perks in the next coming weeks with some brand new, awesome features.

VIP Rank: $50 $25
http://store.minevast.com

VIP+ Rank: $100 $50
http://store.minevast.com

You will be able to view the perks of these new ranks on our store this weekend. We are currently in the works for a big store theme revamp, along with new VIP artwork.

Additionally, VIP members will have access to an awesome new /vip menu, where you can easily manage and use most of your perks.

These both will be available once this update is released

Voting was removed.

Mojang has also forced us to disable voting. Their logic is that, since it requires time to vote, that's equivalent to spending hard currency. Crazy, right? #F***EULA

At least there's no more vote spam #yay

How do we get Creative gems now?

This weekend we will also be launching new ways to get Creative Gems. Such as

• Daily Rewards (Login each day for a Gem bonus)
  • Scrambler/Reaction Wins
  • Reach a Duck Hunt score of +125
  • Build-offs
  • Trading
  • More coming soon...

If you're unsure about something, or have a question - The best place to get an answer is replying to this thread.

Last edited:

Nate4creeper

Dedicated Member
MVP+
Nate4creeper
Nate4creeper
MVP+
Ratings
40 12
so I will lose my vast rank and have a Vip+ rank?

Ratings
10 3
If you have purchased any of the following, your account will be converted to Global VIP+, and you will also be able to claim it on our store.

• Have purchased Global Vast
  • Have purchased Global Sponsor

• Have purchased Vast for any server
  • Have purchased Sponsor for any server

• Have purchased Islands Captain
  • Have purchased Islands BlackBeard
so I will lose my vast rank and have a Vip+ rank?
Take a look at the list. :)

Texans45

Forum Legend
ELITE
Dqnyul
Dqnyul
ELITE
Ratings
862 74
So since I am Captain on islands, I will be VIP+? Also since I'm sponsor on Skyblock I will be VIP+ aswell?
Yes. Anything above vast gets vip+ on all servers. As for captain you will also get Vip+.

PS: It says in the thread :p

Nate4creeper

Dedicated Member
MVP+
Nate4creeper
Nate4creeper
MVP+
Ratings
40 12

Nick_

Retired Staff | Neanderthal
Donator+
Ratings
299 4
so will my immunity to water on islands be taken away, or will new people who buy the rank wont get it because I think its very unfair if its taken away from the people who already bought it.

*edited in* Dose this mean we would get grandfathered into the new ranks"

Grandfathered is a provision in which an old rule continues to apply to some existing situations while a new rule will apply to all future cases. Those exempt from the new rule are said to have grandfather rights or acquired rights.

Last edited:

MonkeyplanetPvP

Skyblock Mod+
Donator
Ratings
121 4
What will happen to Islands prefix changing?
*Suggestion: Have server wide rewards for donation goals. Like everyone gets gems on a certain server? (EULA compliant)
*Have cosmetic items like pets, gadgets, armour, etc. (Also EULA compliant)

Ratings
can we please keep speed on parkour? thats one of my only vast perks that i really enjoy:( plus i kind of need to actually finish the parkour

Bobbers

Donator
Ratings
19 1
once the update happens say we get VIP, is there going to be anyway for us to upgrade to VIP+ without paying the full 50$? Thanks for reading :]

Monsoon Crescent

ELITE
MoonDerps
MoonDerps
ELITE
Ratings
24 8
So will i have sponsor on every server since i have it on Survival? will i have Blackbeard aswell?

Dacon

Owner
OWNER
xDacon
xDacon
Owner
Ratings
4,749 83
once the update happens say we get VIP, is there going to be anyway for us to upgrade to VIP+ without paying the full 50$? Thanks for reading :]
Yes, if your rank is converted to VIP, then you will not have to pay the full price to upgrade to VIP+

So will i have sponsor on every server since i have it on Survival? will i have Blackbeard aswell?
You will have VIP+ on every server, which is the equivalent to Sponsor. If you only have Sponsor on Survival, you will have to claim VIP+ on our store to receive it on other servers (Free)