New Donator Ranks | Voting Removed

Sooshie_

Donator
Ratings
Yes, if your rank is converted to VIP, then you will not have to pay the full price to upgrade to VIP+

You will have VIP+ on every server, which is the equivalent to Sponsor. If you only have Sponsor on Survival, you will have to claim VIP+ on our store to receive it on other servers (Free)
Yaas! <3 Thx :3
[DOUBLEPOST=1471132376][/DOUBLEPOST]WAIT! Will nicknames be enabled again? They don't work on skyblock atm... :/

cheeseboy

Dedicated Member
Donator
Ratings
80 9
Dacon,
since I had a Custom Prefix, and the rank changes made me lose my Custom Prefix.
can you set it back up for me or can I get a full refund on it?

I52SI

Forum Expert
Donator
Ratings
159 26
this really is horseshit. i payed 80 f*cking dollars to this server to once again have my ranks taken away. is there a way to redeem my global sponsor for 80 dollars?

why I heard someone cry in Drake's Chat that he voted 100 times for mythical key and he didn't get one pls change it back!!!

Monsoon Crescent

ELITE
MoonDerps
MoonDerps
ELITE
Ratings
24 8
Dacon are you fixing /fly and /fix for survival and islands and /quests for islands and giving vip+ all sponsor items and commands (for every server)
[DOUBLEPOST=1471182357][/DOUBLEPOST]
Dacon are you fixing /fly and /fix for survival and islands and /quests for islands and giving vip+ all sponsor items and commands (for every server)
And /heal

MonkeyplanetPvP

Skyblock Mod+
Donator
Ratings
121 4
this really is horseshit. i payed 80 f*cking dollars to this server to once again have my ranks taken away. is there a way to redeem my global sponsor for 80 dollars?
MineVast is allowed to to change perks for ranks at anytime. (They will not change it unless there is a really good reason though)

Ratings
7 1
This is really neat! I currently have VIP+ and I think it works out great thank you xDacon for making the best of things, for us and the server! I'd also like to thank the staff team for making the server for what it is currently! Hope everyone has fun!

Monsoon Crescent

ELITE
MoonDerps
MoonDerps
ELITE
Ratings
24 8
This is really neat! I currently have VIP+ and I think it works out great thank you xDacon for making the best of things, for us and the server! I'd also like to thank the staff team for making the server for what it is currently! Hope everyone has fun!
Theres problems though the commands are messed up

Erm... I dunno if I should be suggesting things here, but as there are now 2 main ranks, could VIP+ get wing particles on all servers? I just love wiingss! x3

Ratings
Dacon i bought premium for creative on my last name, MrTacoMan112 and now i changed it to FlamingCreeper12. Can you send the premium pass for creative to my newest account ,FlamingCreeper12 , please. I worked hard for it too.

Last edited: