New

Veity

MVP+
Veity
Veity
MVP+
Ratings
4 1
Hey, my name is jayson and I have player on the server for around a week give or take a day. I generally play survival but I'm debating on playing other sections of the server as well, if you think I should play a specific sections let me know what! Anyways I look forward to meeting new people!

Zero

Donator
Ratings
Hey, Jayson.
Welcome to our community! My name is Zero and I mostly (If not only) play on the survival server as well:) If you see me in game, feel free to give me a heads up. Nevertheless, I hope you enjoy your time here.
Have a wonderful day.
Zero

Destinyviolet

VIP
Ratings
Hello Jayson, Welcome to Manacube!

I would also suggest you try out every server, poke around see what you like. I personally like Creative and If I see you around I'll be sure to say hello! If you're ever having any trouble feel free to hit me up!

Welcome to the server!

Speediare

Forum Master
MVP+
Ratings
668 9
Welcome to the community, Jayson! I've seen you around on Survival before, and I see you as a good/funny guy.

While Juanito's suggestion about trying all servers is good, I recommend, apart from Survival, Skyblock and Islands. Those two are unique, while still having a similar gameplay style to Survival, since you did start on Survival, after all. :p

I do hope you continue to enjoy ManaCube. If you have any questions/concerns, feel free to contact me, or any other staff member, here on the forums, Discord, or even in-game. I'll see you around. Have a good day! ;)

-Speediare