No animal hurting on land?

Do you think people should be able to attack animals in claimed land?

• Yes

Votes: 4 33.3%
  • No

Votes: 8 66.7%

• Total voters
Ratings
38 5
Hello! I have noticed a lot of issues with the ability to have animals in land. I can see some reasons why not, for example public grinders. But it has caused controversy.

Ratings
Hello! I have noticed a lot of issues with the ability to have animals in land. I can see some reasons why not, for example public grinders. But it has caused controversy.
With all the plug-ins etc for minecraft now I don't think it would be difficult to put in a command that protects animals in a certain area of protected land or even just a toggle command that prevents or allows people to kill animals on your claimed land. This would allow for both private farms etc and public grinders

Ratings
15 2
This would lower the server's economy levels because all of the grinders such as /warp grind, /warp panda etc would not be able to be used. Therefore not as much new players would be able to make money, without them making money they would quit, when they quit, there's a low amount of players. Therefore I completely disagree but in my other opinion it would be nice for animals not to be killed in claimed land

Ratings
38 5
This would lower the server's economy levels because all of the grinders such as /warp grind, /warp panda etc would not be able to be used. Therefore not as much new players would be able to make money, without them making money they would quit, when they quit, there's a low amount of players. Therefore I completely disagree but in my other opinion it would be nice for animals not to be killed in claimed land
Maybe if there was a way to allow and disallow it?

Ratings
I think that it should have a way to toggle different types of mobs so that you could be able to hurt blazes but not wolves or parrots. This is a way to make it so that your wolves will not be murdered while you sleep but people can use also use your grinder while you sleep.

Just my opinion but that would be a good idea to add.