No More Event Plots?

I52SI

Forum Expert
Donator
Ratings
159 26
It has been taken to my attention that event plots, or "contest plots" have been discontinued. This shift happened obscenely abruptly and without ANY kind of warning. I'm not arguing, but I am going to ask questions. Please do not argue in disagreement as I'm not trying to start a flamewar. I had a project going for an "A" grade and it would be really depressing to have it removed after days of work.

My questions are;

1. Why did it happen so abruptly?

2. Why wasn't there any sort of warning?

3. When I talked to Purple4Me (Purpz) about it, she said it was because people were building on plots that were meant for events. The only thing is that people have been building on event plots for at least 5 months without any stirrup, and now on a dot it's shut down. Why is that?

4. How exactly will we get our builds back. Will there be any redemption for the plots we lost? (I had more than 8)

5. Certain people, including staff, have warranted that it's OK to build on event plots without any worry or concern. Were they wrong to inform people of this?

That's all I have, as someone who struggles to scrape up plots (I have /shop issues). Like I previously stated, this IS NOT intended as an argument, and if you argue you are the initiator, not me. I would really appreciate thorough, well-explanatory answers as this shift will really affect me as a builder on Manacube

Thank you all for your time - 52S <3

Christian

Forum Master
ELITE
IIChristianII
IIChristianII
ELITE
Ratings
341 8
Hello there, 52S,

Those questions that you have asked here in the forums were already answered by Purpz yesterday in game when you decided to argue with her. We haven't made a clear announcement to players yet on how plots are going to be transferred over to the actual regular plots but players will be able to world edit their plots onto the regular world but no one will be able to build or claim plots in the contest world. The contest world was clearly for events not regular builds. We brought it to Purpzs attention and it was decided that the world was going to be closed for entry until we figured a plan out to transfer plots. Players will also need the correct amount of plots to fit the contest one in the regular build world. We will not provide any free plots for anyone, it's you either have enough space or you can't transfer them until you get the space needed, you can buy plots in /shop under the grass block. No ones plot will be deleted so there is no need to panic at any moment, if you have anymore questions/concerns feel free to message any of us creative staff members! I hope this helps!

IIChristianII

I52SI

Forum Expert
Donator
Ratings
159 26
Thank you Christian, there will NOT be a required date to get space for your contest plot builds?

Christian

Forum Master
ELITE
IIChristianII
IIChristianII
ELITE
Ratings
341 8
Thank you Christian, there will NOT be a required date to get space for your contest plot builds?
As of right now there is no set date, but it will eventually shut down again.

ChocBar

Admin | Staff Manager
Admin
ChocBar
ChocBar
Admin
Ratings
1,309 41
I'd advise you get them sooner than later. The plots will be cleared before the world is used for another event. That could occur in 2 weeks, 2 months, or whenever staff deems it beneficial.