Nothing Lasts Forever

BaconBoy2015

Donator
Ratings
69 1
Hey guys, it's Wyatt. I've decided that it's about time that I resign from my staffing position on Minevast. I've become less and less active since about November due to general life things, like school, friends, college preparation, and just generally growing bored of Minecraft. Being Admin on Minevast has become less fun and just more like a job to me.

First off, I'd like to thank the community in general. I've become great friends with most of you, and you've always given me your respect, and I really appreciate that.

These are for some of the staff that I've talked to more than others so if I don't make a message directed to you, sorry! :p

Brack: Me, you, and Rose used to be in random skype calls with Ahkmaed or whoever and I still laugh at that. Also, you're mature as hell for a 13 year old. See ya, m8.

Drakey: You're an awesome builder, bruh. Your one oriental build thing makes me cream my pants whenever I see it. Keep at it!!

John: I've never been able to call you Blazingsea lol. You're just John. I've always loved your skin btw. Pikachu thing ftw!

Purple: Purple you're such a great person. You're so nice and you're easily one of my favorite staff :p Keep being awesome! :)

Zero: I've been in quite a few Skype calls with you and they were fun, so thanks :D

Crackhead: The only creative staff that's been there longer than me. Over these months, I've gotten to know you really well and talking to you is hella fun. For a 14 year old, you're really mature lol. 5x more mature than me. Congrats on SrMod dude, you really deserve it!

Kraken: I've talked to you quite a bit so I hope you enjoyed the Skype calls :p

Ender: We used to talk a little bit just off and on. I don't have much to say on this, just that we've talked quite a bit :p

Dylan: Although I don't really have too much to say, I just wanted to remind you of the time someone offered to completely pay for Minevast and wanted to talk to Dacon, and when I told them to talk to you, since you're a co owner, they wouldn't reply and wouldn't talk to you lol. That was annoying and stupid.

Dacon: Lastly, just wanted to say thanks Dacon. I joined back in early May 2014, when Minevast was getting around 100 people a day or so. Still a lot, but not nearly as much as now. Back when I first got staff, getting about 160 people on the server was pretty good, and now it's averaging over 300 a day or so, right? That's pretty awesome. But yeah, thanks for such a great opportunity. It's been really awesome.

That probably felt really awkward to read but oh well :p See ya guys. Thank you for everything.

Last edited:

Arckrai

Forum Expert
Ratings
128 2
Bacon it's hard to see you gone.
I hope to see you come on time to time.
Good Luck on whats to come in the future.

R.I.P
BaconBoy

2014 - 2015

Nate4creeper

Dedicated Member
MVP+
Nate4creeper
Nate4creeper
MVP+
Ratings
40 12
Bye,Bacon you were always nice to me and you said my plot was good.Thank you for being an awesome staff member.

Emixam_Maindefer

Donator
Ratings
Sayonara Wyatt-San, may your life be filled with joy and hapiness !

fastball602

Forum Expert
MVP
fastball602
fastball602
MVP
Ratings
326 1
It's sad to see you go...
It's been your choice, and you chose the right path for yourself,
We hope you have a better future ahead of you.
<3

Aki_Ji

Donator
Ratings
43 4
I'll miss you Bacon, good luck with college and everything else.
-Aki <3

Sad to see you go. It was fun to be staff with you (before I quit.) I hope the best of luck to you and your future :)

- Klixe / Synnc

ham562

Mod | Map Judge
Retired
Ratings
160 5
Bye Bacon. :(
Remember what we were going to do? :(
Well Bye cooked me.

Will miss you. :(
-Ham

xMother

Ratings
BACON NO BABY! i love you so much and I want to say thanks for putting up with this little annoying shit head of me and you were personally the best mod of all time<3. It will be hard to see you gone and i hope to see you soon! I want to see you from time to time please It will be hard;-;
RIP BACON:
YOU WILL BE MISSED
I
LOVE
YOU
SO
MUCH
I
WILL
NEVER
FORGET
YOU!
Bacon i cant handle this i think im gonna cry ;-;

Goodbye bacon, ilysm<3 (not in a gay way okay i strait)

ps:I JUST BOUGH SPONSOR AND I THOUGHT ABOUT YOU WHEN I BOUGHT IT ;-;

mitchellcrafty

Donator
Ratings
Good luck with school and college and goodbye! You were my favorite staff on creative and you were a really good admin. Bye man!

ps. you also saw my plot a few times and liked it, and your builds are amazing!!

Michael_

Dedicated Member
Donator
Ratings
71 6
I'll remember when you locked my threads.

In all seriousness though,
I am sad that you are leaving. Hopefully, someone can fill in your position

i.e Me

Careening

Dedicated Member
VIP
Careening
Careening
VIP
Ratings
112 2
This is sooper sad to read because I think we can all agree that you were and are an awesome person. You were always laid-back, conversational with the entire community, and overall an amazing and fabulous person. But we all know that your real world filled with hardships and responsibilities are definitely worth accomplishing, even if it means leaving MineVast or Minecraft as a whole. On everyone's behalf, we wish you the best of luck out there Bacon. May you accomplish great things in the near future. Just be sure to visit us every once in a while, okay? Bai Bacon!

~Careening <3

Last edited:

cheeseboy

Dedicated Member
Donator
Ratings
80 9
noooo... wait.... I joined in November.... now i feel like crap now. :(