jkljoshh

Forum Expert
MVP+
jkljoshh
jkljoshh
MVP+
Ratings
192 43
I have played Manacube since it was Minevast. I had Sponsor and I loved Minevast. Note, I have changed my name. Yet lots of people tell me staff can still get you a OG rank if you'd played since August 16th, 2016 or whatever. I tried to claim the [OG] rank and It says I cannot claim it.
Help?? Thanks.

livq

MVP+
livq
livq
MVP+
Ratings
115 1
So basically, even if you were a player, you had to have sponser before august in 2016, but if you did, you should be able to claim it. I'm not sure if staff can do anything, but name changes do not effect it. Sorry, good luck!

jkljoshh

Forum Expert
MVP+
jkljoshh
jkljoshh
MVP+
Ratings
192 43
So basically, even if you were a player, you had to have sponser before august in 2016, but if you did, you should be able to claim it. I'm not sure if staff can do anything, but name changes do not effect it. Sorry, good luck!
still doesnt work.
thanks though c;

Wizful

Dedicated Member
VIP
Ratings
453 24
I'm sure you did play before, but the OG title is for those with ranks before.
Would it be possible at all to aquire mine back? Sorry for the intrusion into this debocle, but I had OG before the name change.

And I apologize in advance for asking for it again on the 16th of December after I change my name for the thirtyfifth time.

Wizful

Dedicated Member
VIP
Ratings
453 24
..I am just wondering if there is a new way to claim the OG title now
If you go to the store, it is a claimable package that will re-add it back to your account if you changed your name