OGChroma's Introduction!

OGChroma

MVP+
OGChroma
OGChroma
MVP+
Ratings
Hello Manacube, it's OGChroma! I don't really play minecraft anymore but I found Manacube and have been playing minecraft a ton more now. I am having a really awesome time here on Manacube and have been enjoying the servers a lot. (Mostly KitPVP.) I feel like the server is setup really well and it gives the user a wonderful play experience. Other then that, I am a 16 year old male that is currently in grade 11. I love to play video games, some other things I enjoy doing include... bmxing, paintballing, video making, recording, listening to music, playing basketball, and hanging out with friends. Two big dreams of mine are to become some sort of a YouTuber (Not necessarily a big one) and / or a streamer (Again not necessarily a big one). I hope to get to meet a lot of you and maybe befriend quite a bit of you! :)

Discord: @oGChRoMa#1566
YouTube: OGChroma

fastball602

Forum Expert
MVP
fastball602
fastball602
MVP
Ratings
326 1
Hey OGChroma!
Welcome to ManaCube!
Trust me, you'll love the community here :D
If you need any help, just hit me up on discord!
See you around!

Lxcify

Dedicated Member
MVP+
Ratings
119 3
Welcome to the server OGChroma!!
I'm glad that you found this server and that you like it so much, I truly think the server and the community are awesome. I mostly play Parkour and KitPVP, so maybe I'll see you around on there! If you see me in game, don't be afraid to talk to me, I can be nice ;)

Other than that, enjoy your time on the server!
- Lucas // Lxcify

Speediare

Forum Master
MVP+
Ratings
668 9
Welcome to ManaCube, OGChroma!

It's nice that you've joined our wonderful community :D Nice that you found an interest in KitPvP ;) I'm not good at PvP, but regardless, I hope you enjoy it. I'm more of a Survival guy, so. c; (I recommend you try it out sometime, it's fun) Ooo, Youtuber work o: I hope that turns out great for you! I hope you enjoy playing ManaCube for what is. If you have any questions/concerns, feel free to ask me, or a staff member, by a Forums conversation, Discord PM, or even in-game. I hope to see you around sometime, and take care. Have a good day! Cya around! :D <3

-Speediare

Venous_

VIP
Ratings
Welcome to the server! I can relate. I too stopped playing minecraft ages ago but I used to play this server back in the day. But recently I searched for the ip and am playing a bit more aswell! Well, if you ever see me on Parkour, don't hesitate to say hi! ~ Venous ;)

lolol

Forum Expert
VIP
the_stunfisk
the_stunfisk
VIP
Ratings
246 7
Welcome to ManaCube! Hope to see you in Parkour c:

Jxson

PATRON
Jxson
Jxson
Patron
Ratings
137 6
Welcome ;) Sorry for killing you lots on Kitpvp, I'm Jason and you can find me mainly on PK.:D

OGChroma

MVP+
OGChroma
OGChroma
MVP+
Ratings
Thanks everyone for the warm welcome, it's nice to see so many friendly people! :)

I would like to personally reply to you all because I feel like it's good to make that connection. :)

Thank you @PowerOfLight I hope it goes well also.

Hey @fastball602 I hope to see you around to, and I will be sure to let you know if I need some help thank you :)

@Lxcify what's up man, I hope to see you around and my name is Lucas too, I won't be afraid to say hello!

@Speediare I will definitely have to come try out survival sometime, the jobs sound cool and I've never really played a server with something like that before. I hope the YouTube thing turns out good for me aswel.

@Venous_ Yeah I know, it's weird how playing something you used to play can just draw you back in so easily. I will definitely say Hi when I see you around!

@Bly Hey Emilio, maybe I will come stop by on the creative server sometime. I am assuming you're a starwars fan, I also like starwars :)

@bunstop I hope to see you jumping around in parkour also :)

@Jxson It's all good my dude that's what it's meant for lol

Again thank you everyone for the warm welcome, and thank you in advance for all the new replies that may end up on this post :)

jkljoshh

Forum Expert
MVP+
jkljoshh
jkljoshh
MVP+
Ratings
192 43
Alright cool!
I built some starwars stuff.. But enjoy your stay here in Manacube, it's a great server, with lots of fun things to do. :)

ThePKFish

Retired Mod+
ELITE
selfassured
selfassured
ELITE
Ratings
312 15
Heyyy!!!

Turns out, I’ve actually seen you on a lot. I didn’t know you were new, I apologize xD. Of course I enjoy video games as well. It’s kinda hard to play new ones though when your laptop can only handle card games and Minecraft xD. Listening to music is something I do a lot. If you don’t mind, I’d like to know what songs you’re into atm and what your taste in music is in general :D. I hope one day you reach your goals! Just keep striving forward and you can make it there! Well if I pop on, just say hi, I don’t bite! My in game nickname in Kit and everywhere else besides parkour is Ashley. However, if you find me on Parkour, it is ThePKFish. My username is fishy1980.

I’m really really glad that you’re enjoying your stay! I hope this continues for a while :D

-Ashley (ThePKFish, fishy1980)