opinions on a (not finished) map ?

relishbb

ELITE
girlswillbehags
girlswillbehags
ELITE
Ratings
69 8
so recently i have been making a map called moobloom, if you dont already know what a moobloom is, its one of the mobs that didnt win the mob vote, its basically a flower cow.

/PLOT VISIT RELISHH 4
please read first!!!!!

originality?
although no actual moobloom map exists im just worried about the fact rhat it will be unoriginal in the sense that theres already alot of minecraft mob maps out there. i have done my best to make it so its not just the cow, i built some flowers, and some bees but im still worried the whole idea of minecraft mobs is just boring now

the actual build
what im worried about is that it looks poorly made. it has been described as '3d pixel art' by another player which leads me to believe the style of the build just wouldnt really be accepted and if i could get input from a map judge that would be good

please note that the build is not done right now and needs alot more work

if you have any suggestions for the build please reply too

Last edited:

sophiaaah <3

Forum Master
ELITE
sophiaaah
sophiaaah
ELITE
Ratings
731 81
not a map judge but if your build is being described as 3D pixel art then it definitely wont get accepted as those kinds of builds aren't allowed anymore. its good to add more to a build bc alot of builds are plain. The entire build is very minecrafty and doesn't have much shape of its own. The bees also feel plain bc they all face the same direction.

ps, its on your 4th plot. i noticed with ur map submission u didn't put the right plot # either so be mindful of that :)

relishbb

ELITE
girlswillbehags
girlswillbehags
ELITE
Ratings
69 8
not a map judge but if your build is being described as 3D pixel art then it definitely wont get accepted as those kinds of builds aren't allowed anymore. its good to add more to a build bc alot of builds are plain. The entire build is very minecrafty and doesn't have much shape of its own. The bees also feel plain bc they all face the same direction.

ps, its on your 4th plot. i noticed with ur map submission u didn't put the right plot # either so be mindful of that :)
i see! i will update the post and thanks for your opinion!