Bugsnax

Dedicated Member
MVP
Bugsnax
Bugsnax
MVP
Ratings
225 19
me, and a handful of other parkourists have been noticing that there has been countless 'undeserved champs' in the past 4ish months.

i absolutely despise people who farmed demon, with speed to get champ then proceed to call themselves good, like i can name around the 20 people who farmed demon or steampunk to get champion. the thing that pisses me off the most about that is that they aren't even good, demon with speed 5 or even steampunk with speed requires little to no skill.

i understand demon is getting a revamp and i couldn't be more excited about that.

i also love how people like microdino said they've beat dhmis6, but where's the proof, i asked him for proof but there's none?

also people like propug who can't do the simplest parkour without speed five. incredibly pathetic.

bottom line : if you're champion you should actually somewhat deserve it and be decent at parkour

note : this was not made to attack anyone this is just the opinion of mine and others, cheers

Txilsy

Forum Expert
VIP
Ratings
273 2
I'm not here to defend anyone, just letting you know that we have been noticing this, which is the main reason why the revamping started happening.

About the proof, there is going to be a way to check this in the future. I mean, do you really think that the current version and purpose of /log is the final one? ;) We sure hope not.

Parkour is getting and has been getting a ton of updates while other servers have as well. So it would make sense that it takes some time to add new features and get them working properly. As you might know, there is a new little update coming, a special feature for champs is what I heard..

Just hang on in there, build some fancy dancy insane maps and the updates will come soon enough...

Bugsnax

Dedicated Member
MVP
Bugsnax
Bugsnax
MVP
Ratings
225 19
I'm not here to defend anyone, just letting you know that we have been noticing this, which is the main reason why the revamping started happening.

About the proof, there is going to be a way to check this in the future. I mean, do you really think that the current version and purpose of /log is the final one? ;) We sure hope not.

Parkour is getting and has been getting a ton of updates while other servers have as well. So it would make sense that it takes some time to add new features and get them working properly. As you might know, there is a new little update coming, a special feature for champs is what I heard..

Just hang on in there, build some fancy dancy insane maps and the updates will come soon enough...
interesting

KazukiVIRUS

Ratings
43 1
o i agree with this one totally don't even get me started I ******* hate what he's talking about i would love a way to check what speed people have been using :), when making courses i try to... make sure people know just what they are by using it i'll say no more
*whispers: it's been torture keeping quiet about this on the server usually i am ranting on to anyone to commits said offence xd

Ayatou

ELITE
Ayatou
Ayatou
ELITE
Ratings
34 1
Since parkour 2.0 is coming out soon, I have an idea. I think speed should have a cooldown, doesn’t matter what rank you are.
Like speed 2 should have a 1 hour cooldown for example, and speed 3 has a 2 hour cooldown all the way up to speed 5.
[DOUBLEPOST=1509628262][/DOUBLEPOST]
Since parkour 2.0 is coming out soon, I have an idea. I think speed should have a cooldown, doesn’t matter what rank you are.
Like speed 2 should have a 1 hour cooldown for example, and speed 3 has a 2 hour cooldown all the way up to speed 5.
Actually I’ll post a thread about it