Split

Dedicated Member
MVP
Split_back
Split_back
MVP
Ratings
71 4
Great job on putting this together. I'm sure everyone really appreciates this message!

One question, what's your real opinion on the EULA? Do you agree or disagree with Mojang's decision?

~ Split

Phoxius

Donator
Ratings
54 7
Great job on putting this together. I'm sure everyone really appreciates this message!

One question, what's your real opinion on the EULA? Do you agree or disagree with Mojang's decision?

~ Split
That is a very tough question. The goal of the EULA is to eliminate unfair advantages given via donations, and that is a respectable goal... But that comes with a price. Servers cannot exist without donations. With that being said, cosmetics and in game vanity items are the end game of the EULA, nothing more. I see what mojang is trying to do, and even agree with the end goal, I just do not think they are taking into consideration the ripple affect the EULA is causing. Inflation at its finest, I suppose .

Thank you for the reply!

SpookyMaddy

Forum Expert
Donator
Ratings
116 17
@PresidentPanda Why did you dislike everyones post? Wow someone hates this update...
Because I utterly hate this update. Yes I understand that EULA made Dacon remove some commands but I paid for the tag mainly so I am pissed. Also I spent so much money and to have half of my commands taken away (which i bought, with real money) and have them put in gemshop so I can waste time buying them again, is bullshit.

SpookyMaddy

Forum Expert
Donator
Ratings
116 17
it

its too bad you lost some things that you paid for, but would you rather the server be shut down? then everything you spent on, including your rank, would go to waste.
You obviously do not understand what I said.
Yes I understand that EULA made Dacon remove some commands but I paid for the tag mainly so I am pissed. Also I spent so much money and to have half of my commands taken away (which i bought, with real money) and have them put in gemshop so I can waste time buying them again
Those were commands that Dacon were not forced to take them away, he just put them in /gemshop, so we had to work all over again just to have the basic commands we donated for.

Phoxius

Donator
Ratings
54 7
Because I utterly hate this update. Yes I understand that EULA made Dacon remove some commands but I paid for the tag mainly so I am pissed. Also I spent so much money and to have half of my commands taken away (which i bought, with real money) and have them put in gemshop so I can waste time buying them again, is bullshit.
First of all, I am fairly certain titles are returning, if that is what you are referring to when you said your "tag". Second of all, take into consideration the price of the rank you now possess. Perhaps most importantly, however, is your rank is now global (unless it was already), which adds up to an extremely important conclusion... You may have lost perks, but every server has new perks, and more unique perks are on the way for donators. Also, the reason he added perks to the gem shop is actually part of the EULA update, forcing all players to have an equal shot at obtaining these commands. I do not think it is appropriate to hate on this update so earlier on. Also, just because you dislike the update, doesn't mean you have to negatively rate every reply to this post.

Thank you,
Have a good day.

Manyrain

Dedicated Member
MVP
Ratings
262 19
It doesn't but I'm allowed to disagree and after reading through all of this, I disagree with every reply.
Panda, if you like it or not, this update is here to stay. It is not Dacon's fault for removing it from the ranks but it is his choice to put it in the gemshop. Yes, it is unfair but he did that do you may still have those perks in the future.

He is trying to make it so we are able to stay alive by making compromises
If you don't like it, then don't play, honestly. He is doing all he can to try and find ways to make Minevast fun while trying to go along with the new EULA rules. All the others are trying to do is make it easier for players to understand what has happened and why it is this way. Now, Panda, you need to pick. Stay in Minevast and bite your tongue to make the server as fun as it can be with you and your friends, or complain and make people want to leave because of you.

Your choice. I'm not trying to come off as being hostile or mean but you are ruining the time for people who actually are trying to accept the fact that the new EULA has changed Minevast.​

I52SI

Forum Expert
Donator
Ratings
159 26
good post, but the donation changes are annoying as hell. I don't want to be a VIP+ and share ranks and perks with vast when I payed two times more than them. I know dodging EULA bullets is tough, but it's really annoying for sponsors (at least in my case) to be practically demoted... :(

Phoxius

Donator
Ratings
54 7
good post, but the donation changes are annoying as hell. I don't want to be a VIP+ and share ranks and perks with vast when I payed two times more than them. I know dodging EULA bullets is tough, but it's really annoying for sponsors (at least in my case) to be practically demoted... :(
Remember, you weren't demoted .. The price of VIP+ is the same as sponsor . However, I do see your point. Vast got a 100 rank with 50 dollars . It is just how things will have to be .

I52SI

Forum Expert
Donator
Ratings
159 26
yep. I get the Eula but maybe use vip vip+ or like vipultra or something. idk i don't own it, but it doesn't feel good to have your perks combined with a lesser rank prior to the update.

I52SI

Forum Expert
Donator
Ratings
159 26
Remember, you weren't demoted .. The price of VIP+ is the same as sponsor . However, I do see your point. Vast got a 100 rank with 50 dollars . It is just how things will have to be .
by the way, sponsor was 200 and vip+ is 100