PineappleSwegs Introduction

You thoughts of me based off my Introduction?

• Yeah, you're cool :)

Votes: 8 100.0%
  • Meh...

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Nah, I don't like you

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters

PineappleSweg

VIP+
PineappleSweg
PineappleSweg
VIP+
Ratings
Minecraft IGN: PineappleSweg
Donor Rank: [MVP]
Most played
: Survival
Boyfriend: click here

Hello, I'm Elena and I hope you are all doing well.

You may call me pineapple or something if you like though.

I am not much of a huge gamer but I am a HUGE music fan. I mostly sing but I know a bit piano guitar bass violin and I love just about any type of music.

I am a fan of learning about history and science.

I am also a huge animal lover and animal rights. I also support the humane society a lot.

I am a pretty easy person to talk to. I am also very understanding and forgiving. So if you ever just need someone to talk to or any problems you just want to vent, just message me and I'd be glad to help. Or if you're just bored and have no one to talk to.

If you want to ever talk to me on other social media or anything just ask :D.
I also have Skype and i am on most the time.

Follow my BF also he is a great person to get to meet! :D -- click here

Random facts about me:

Shows and movies i like:
-THE FLASH
-MLP (yes i am a pegasister don't judge)
-PSYCH
-BLACK LIST
-DEADPOOL
-HARRY POTTER (books included)
-PIRATES OF THE CARIBBEAN
-SHERLOCK
-DOCTOR WHO
-FAIRY TAIL
-MADOKA MAGICA
-K PROJECT
-ELFEN LIED
-OH BROTHER WHERE ART THOU

Thoughts on Donald Trump:
I am not a fan of him but i dont judge people who are a fan i wont discriminate anyone for their political opinion.

-I can play sandstorm on the recorder..O_O

Thank You for your time reading my info and have a great day!

-Elena :3

Tywone

Dedicated Member
Donator+
Tywone
Tywone
MVP
Ratings
346 11
Welcome to the server and forums! I hope you enjoy your stay here, we are an amazing community and always excited to meet new people.

If you have any questions, comments, or concerns, feel free to PM me here on the forums.

jkljoshh

Forum Expert
MVP+
jkljoshh
jkljoshh
MVP+
Ratings
192 43
Hi!

I'm Secondz. You can find me on creative mostly.
Welcome to Minevast!
Have fun! :)

Taishan

Ratings
Hi, Elena!
I hope to soon watch K Project and Elfen Lied soon; my friends are absolutely obsessed with those two shows! I also play the violin, hence why I'm in my school's orchestra. I also take interest in world history, as well as physics. I hope to see you around on the server, I'm mostly on parkour! ^_^

PineappleSweg

VIP+
PineappleSweg
PineappleSweg
VIP+
Ratings
@Taishan Cool! and in my opinion i think i love Elfen lied the most even though its kinda messed up with gore and stuff if you actually pay attention to the story line its a great anime! And what do you like to play on the violin?

Speediare

Forum Master
MVP+
Ratings
668 9
Welcome to the server! Like I said in your boyfriend's introduction, it's nice to see another Survival player! I'm also a fan of The Flash and Doctor Who. (Can't wait for Series 10 :D) I see you're a big music fan, so I got a question: what's your favorite type of music? :p Anyways, I hope to see you on the server. If you got any questions, I'm mainly on Survival (since I am staff there), so feel free to ask me. You can also ask other staff members. Have fun! ;)

foxglove4279

Ratings
Hi Pineapple! Welcome Welcome. :D I love music too! In fact I play alot of the instruments that you do. I love all types of music, although I prefer not to listen to county >.<' If you want, you can find me on SkyBlock most of the time! <3

Its_Kat

Dedicated Member
Donator
Ratings
147 2
Welcome Pineapple!! I loved the deadpool movie too it was so funny! xD Im Kat so being an animal rights activist suits just fine with me. c: If you have any questions feel free to message me! Cya around manacube!

PineappleSweg

VIP+
PineappleSweg
PineappleSweg
VIP+
Ratings
@NStarMC Hey! And yeah I'm mostly on survival and so is my boyfriend we have a party. Anyway your question on music : like I sad on my introduction I don't really have a favorite type of music I like just about all kinds and I am very open to trying out new songs and types of music but I do really love the red hot chili peppers, Alice in chains, AC/DC (cause who doesn't love them) and Jimmy Hendricks so amazing!! But yeah I have so much more music I like but that's some of them.
[DOUBLEPOST=1489470605][/DOUBLEPOST]@foxglove4279 Cool what instruments you play. And yeah I don't meet many people that are country fans lol but I like a bit of country but there's a lot of different types of country also but I like country rock I like lynyrd skynyrd a lot! :3
[DOUBLEPOST=1489470695][/DOUBLEPOST]@Its_Kat it's great to know another animal lover! :D what's your favorite animal? (Cat I assume lol)

foxglove4279

Ratings
@PineappleSweg I play: violin, clarinet, guitar,(alto, tenor, and bari) sax, trumpet, even a little bit of flute! Country music was almost okay for me, but then it started getting toooooo pop, so I just stopped trying lol.

foxglove4279

Ratings
@foxglove4279 Wow thats so cool that you play all those instruments! And yeah i agree.. country is just too pop now (i blame Taylor Swift)
I blame Taylor Swift too @PineappleSweg ... lol not a huge fan of her's.
Honestly it's really easy to learn many instruments when you learn a base instrument like clarinet. Once you get used to working with reeds and the techniques you just need to apply it to other reed instruments :)