Emmalouise

Forum Expert
MVP+
IEmmaLouiseI
IEmmaLouiseI
MVP+
Ratings
264 14
Hi guys, recently I've noticed that a lot of the parkours which are being submitted are pixel art, So there is now a new rule that pixel art won't be accepted unless it is built into other things within the parkour. The pixel art you've all submitted is great, it's just that we need parkours which have designs not copied from google and that are unique looking, the theme might be different but in the end it's still pixel art. I'm sorry if you've already submitted a pixel art parkour which hasn't been reviewed but we have accepted so many pixel arts recently and don't want to just fill parkour with them. If you've recently had your pixel art accepted, it will still be added. Also it'd be nice if we had some more medium/hard parkours and some Donor parkours ranging from easy-hard. Thank you all for submitting so many great courses and I'm sorry that we've been slow in the last few months at getting through them.

AliAliAli

Dedicated Member
Donator
Ratings
I agree completely with this. As a frequent parkour player and mod and semi-ish map judge (@Emmalouise you know Shron and I help you with maps), I have realised something. As good as it is that more and more parkour is being submitted, the quality is lacking. I can only name a handful of maps that we judge that actually looked good and was fun. Sorry but pixel art isn't that difficult to make (use Photoshop to pixelate an image and recreate in minecraft). Plus a good 3D build scores way better in most people's books.

On the plus side who said that the builds weren't great? I saw a couple that made me go wow. So keep it up everyone XD

James21

Donator
Ratings
Hi guys, recently I've noticed that a lot of the parkours which are being submitted are pixel art, So there is now a new rule that pixel art won't be accepted unless it is built into other things within the parkour. The pixel art you've all submitted is great, it's just that we need parkours which have designs not copied from google and that are unique looking, the theme might be different but in the end it's still pixel art. I'm sorry if you've already submitted a pixel art parkour which hasn't been reviewed but we have accepted so many pixel arts recently and don't want to just fill parkour with them. If you've recently had your pixel art accepted, it will still be added. Also it'd be nice if we had some more medium/hard parkours and some Donor parkours ranging from easy-hard. Thank you all for submitting so many great courses and I'm sorry that we've been slow in the last few months at getting through them.
Emma I just submitted my pixel art parkour yesderday and now you post it today.So you will not accept my map. ):

Ratings
I totally agree with this statement. It would be nice for some unique things, maybe create a donor level or a hard level where players can parkour around a cool building or a historical landmark.

Thank you with love!
Porterdog02

Ratings
I totally agree! Pixel art is cool... but it is much more fun to parkour on 3D objects.

NoHacks23451

Donator+
Ratings
8 1
I agree, i think we need more parkour :).

BryceBAM

VIP
Ratings
45 1
Ratings
i have a map that i will submit with my friend that is NOT pixel art, and is our own unique build, and is medium difficulty. It is awesome! i love the map, and hope that it gets accepted

Ratings
Totally agree, but might make a parkour with pixel art intergrated with parkour for my third map ( in the makings )