TechnobladeFan55

Dedicated Member
MVP
TechnobladeFan55
TechnobladeFan55
MVP
Ratings
103 14
Big props to @Duo who made the idea back in August!

So how about we show appreciation towards a player or many players who have helped us or are just great to hang around, here in ManaCube?

It could simply be as follows:
@(Forum Tag), IGN, reason

This could also help players, especially new ones, to find other players who specialize in select categories! It also is wholesome to just tell people you appreciate them!

I'll start, I would like to say @Bacoow for being an amazing person along side @vZealousy. Also to add @II_Anton_II and @yukkiee_ for both being funny too!

xChlxe

PATRON+
xChlxe
xChlxe
Patron+
Ratings
91 46
@Kixi for being by my side through everything including my ups and downs and just being the sweetest person ever! constantly supporting me ever since i got my bpd diagnosis and doing everything to learn about it! i love you! <3<3<3<3

TechnobladeFan55

Dedicated Member
MVP
TechnobladeFan55
TechnobladeFan55
MVP
Ratings
103 14

Kixi

PATRON+
Kixi
Kixi
Patron+
Ratings
8 10
@xChlxe for being the sweetest person i've ever met and the most amazing person in the world! Always being here with me even on our worst days. i love you so much <3

M a i s y

PATRON
xMais
xMais
Patron
Ratings
150 9
@Niels0507 @Ashwey @xmmonnii thank you guys for putting up with my special self (im too special too handle for most ppl idk how you guys do it)
Post automatically merged:

@iWheatley for making my first few months on Survival bearable (and hilarious)