Plot Reclaiming

Ratings
I recently changed my username about a month ago but, when I came back onto this server, I found that all the plots that I owned were gone. I had no idea what to do and I started to panic thinking the plots I worked so hard on disappeared. Luckily, someone told me what to do when a player changes their username. Thank goodness, I had the coordinates to my plot and was able to fly over and asked a staff member if I could re-own it. I feel like there could be someway to transfer the previously plot to their new username.

My suggestion: If it is possible, add a command that give a player the ability to reclaim their plot by maybe putting in a password or code for their plot so they could reclaim their plot if they put a lot of effort into it.
It will give the staff a break from having the help players reclaim their plot and make it gives the player relief that they are able to reclaim their plot without any hassle if the command was added.

Thank you for reading my suggestion

The picture below is the plot I was able to reclaim with the help of a staff member and the reason I was panicking about losing it.
2016-10-12_21.24.52.jpg

Yuko

Ratings
74 5
Hey Hanna,

You should not have to panic about losing a plot! Staff members are always ready to help you reclaim them, and always have proof whether the plot is yours. They have numerous tools to find out if you're the owner. So don't panic!
The suggestion is a good suggestion, though I think it's too much work and if it bugs everyone would be able to claim plots that aren't theirs. It's quite a risk, why I think it's better this way, that staff reclaim them for you.