Accepted Portal - Expert

Status
Not open for further replies.

Txilsy

Forum Expert
VIP
Ratings
273 2
This map is completely mirrored, both sides are equal except for the colours. So yes it is a versus map.

✬ Creator: Txilsy
✬ Course name
: Portal
✬ Map Maker
: /plot v Txilsy 3
✬ Difficulty
: Expert (Open for suggestions)
✬ Jumps: Around 80
✬ Checkpoints
: 5 (incl. Start)
✬ Screenshots:

2017-11-02_21.45.44.png 2017-11-02_21.46.16.png 2017-11-02_21.47.07.png

Lxcify

Dedicated Member
MVP+
Ratings
119 3
can a map judge judge their own map?!?!?! nice map i saw it x

Sophie(413)

Ratings
90 4
tsk tsk.. Kirsty, it's not Sophie approved in that I can actually do it! Can I though? Nope Ofc not. But looks great, question, why exactly have a map judge put up a list of their map even though it's basically already been judged? xD

Speediare

Forum Master
MVP+
Ratings
668 9
Great map, Kirsty! I like the Portal theme, and this was fun to test, even with my lack of Parkour skills. :D :p Hope it gets accepted! (P.S. the heart at the top of the map is cute. cx )

can a map judge judge their own map?!?!?! nice map i saw it x
question, why exactly have a map judge put up a list of their map even though it's basically already been judged? xD
Sometimes, a Map Judge doesn't even know their own map. ;) Other opinions are always needed. <3

Txilsy

Forum Expert
VIP
Ratings
273 2
Thanks for the opinions you guys, hope it wasn't biased haha

Now, it would be quite easy to have this accepted if I judged it myself, wouldn't it? Nono, I will leave it to someone else this time, don't you worry ;)

ABennn

Ratings
106 6
I like the map. Although it feels a bit basic and plain in some places.. maybe try adding some other types of glass in the portals to add detail? Not random, but maybe around the edges or in the middle would work.

Even if you don’t change anything, I still expect to see this accepted. :3

Good luck!

Raceh

Forum Expert
Ratings
154 7
I like the map. Although it feels a bit basic and plain in some places.. maybe try adding some other types of glass in the portals to add detail? Not random, but maybe around the edges or in the middle would work.

Even if you don’t change anything, I still expect to see this accepted. :3

Good luck!
Really?! I thought it was extremely detailed, not sure there's going to be grass in portals.. lol

ABennn

Ratings
106 6
Really?! I thought it was extremely detailed, not sure there's going to be grass in portals.. lol
I meant the glass, like the red glass. Just that part seems a bit plain. The rest of the map is better than most other maps, but specifically the glass in the portals. Even in the game they're more than one color.

Last edited:

Txilsy

Forum Expert
VIP
Ratings
273 2
I meant the glass, like the red glass. Just that part seems a bit plain. The rest of the map is better than most, but specifically the glass in the portals. Even in the game they're more than one color.
Ah yes I get what you mean and I'll see what I can do asap. Thanks for the feedback! c:

Shron

Forum Master
Donator
Ratings
326 10
Hey Txilsy,
I am glad to tell you that this map got accepted.
The theme looks amazing (one of my fav themes) and the parkour is decent, but at some points, it was harder than expert. I nerfed 1 jump (The glass neo) and will put it into Donator Expert/insane , because it will be Expert level with speed for sure.
Thanks for submitting and I hope to see more in the future

Shron

Status
Not open for further replies.