Miku

Forum Master
MVP+
ItsMiku
ItsMiku
MVP+
Ratings
598 14
I started playing Minevast on 2015. Its been nice to play here. but this has changed.. I feel like its ruined..
I am not here to complain about the new things I just dont feel combfortable with them.

This are some things i want you to know why I feel Minevast Changed

1. Ranks. I liked the last ranks Premium to Sponsor. But then Vip, Vip+ and MVP came to Minevast. I feel the other ranks were more original than this ones since I know a server that has this same ranks. { I wont say the name }

2. Skyblock/Survival reset. I have to say the survival reset wasnt bad for me since i never play there but skyblock.. Its the server im the most active in. { I dont want to discuss about this a lot since i dont want fights }

3. Name Change. Now Minevast changes its name. I dont hate Manacube but I think Minevast is a better name.

4. New Owners.. Ill just say I like little servers and I dont want it { Rip Chat } when they are online.
{ Please dont reply talking about this } Ill just say.. that well... I saw a girl with an innapropiate skin and she told me Will told her she can use it. I dont know if its true but she told me this.

5. Toxic Players. As Fans come not everyone is nice. I know there was still mean people but.. not much came..
If famous people play here many fans will come and this means faster toxic players { not all of them }
Since the new owners.. i had: /msg KawaiiMiku19 {Gross things }, Way more spam in chat etc.
And yes.. there are also mean players.

Please do not reply answering why I leave!

I will conect to play a bit or visit. But I will be less active. { probably some minutes in a day }
But I will be active on forums as always! I will also connect sometimes to check a parkour map that has been posted on forums so I can give my opinion.

I know many players that left and I really miss them.. like Panda, Milkshake, Kiki, Kitty and more.
Minevast was a server where you knew the 90% of the community but now I dont know the half of them!

I also want to get ready because the big exams come and I want to be prepeared. Even tho I know I wont get bad grades. I never do because if I am not playing Minevast or playing Pokemon sun and moon or looking Youtube, Anime, etc. Im studying or sharing with my family.
But my day is like this: 40% Minecraft / 20% Youtube / 10% My Family / 20% studying / 10% anything else.

And i want to get Minecraft and Youtube on 5% and the others 95% in total. Like 35% studying / 45% my family.

Thanks everyone for making my time awesome!

Thanks all the staff team for helping me.

And Thanks so much my friends: KateWannaPlay, toughcookie2013, Fluffy1209, Matth313, _Alfie; xX_Tomboys_xX, fishy1980, Dominator813, Yentuh, HelloKittyRo, Mixu23, paddy8476937, xCookieCat. Bluepearl2000, gumleaf, BlueLove, Coco_Loco123, xYuko, _Drakey_, BlazingDyna__
Reefz, AmeliaBuilds, Vansice_Spawn, AkaneMishima, _Design, TheGunnerElement and the magical MaddieSaysRawr Thanks guys! I loaf you! <3 and everyone else who helped me!

Im sorry for this but I have to! Bye guys!

Last edited:

JuanitoG

Forum Expert
MVP+
JuanitoG
JuanitoG
MVP+
Ratings
448 5
Noooooo

You were an amazing person and it's sooo sad that you're leaving. I hope you come back, if someone does bully/harass you, you take screenshots, and report it to staff. We will deal with it as swiftly as possible. I would love to stay in contact with you! Add me on discord: JuanitoG#9093

Once again good luck in life, and I hope to see you online again! If you ever need anything feel free to message me.

Sincerely, JuanitoG

xXWindows10Xx

Forum Expert
Donator
Ratings
149 7
Its sad to hear another player "leaving" this community.
I totally understand what you are going through with and I want the best luck to you and your family

Miku

Forum Master
MVP+
ItsMiku
ItsMiku
MVP+
Ratings
598 14
Noooooo

You were an amazing person and it's sooo sad that you're leaving. I hope you come back, if someone does bully/harass you, you take screenshots, and report it to staff. We will deal with it as swiftly as possible. I would love to stay in contact with you! Add me on discord: JuanitoG#9093

Once again good luck in life, and I hope to see you online again! If you ever need anything feel free to message me.

Sincerely, JuanitoG
Thanks! I will come to visit and ill be very active on forums as always! So dont worry.

Its sad to hear another player "leaving" this community.
I totally understand what you are going through with and I want the best luck to you and your family
Thank you!

maddiesaysrawr

MVP+
duskhaven
duskhaven
MVP+
Ratings
61 3
So sad to see you leave! You were a really good person/friend and I wish you'd stay, but family is important! Have a good time away from Manacube, I hope everything is okay if there's something horrible happening in your family or anywhere else!

~Maddie

KazukiVIRUS

Ratings
43 1
Sad to have you leave, you seemed like a nice girl, your reasons are almost identical to mine for leaving (in particular I hated the way /speed is used here any way good luck with your studying after college it gets harder trust me you need a lot more time.

Last edited:

Miku

Forum Master
MVP+
ItsMiku
ItsMiku
MVP+
Ratings
598 14
So sad to see you leave! You were a really good person/friend and I wish you'd stay, but family is important! Have a good time away from Manacube, I hope everything is okay if there's something horrible happening in your family or anywhere else!

~Maddie
Thanks! ill come to vist <3

I feel you... Really sad to see you go :S You are a awesome player to play with!
Thanks Design! I will see you soon!

Sad to have you leave, you seemed like a nice guy/girl, your reasons are almost identical to mine for leaving (in particular I hated the way /speed is used here any way good luck with your studying after college it gets harder trust me you need a lot more time.
Thanks! and I hate the /speed is used too. Everyone should get /speed or no one gets speed or there is no point.

Design

Ratings
Thanks! ill come to vist <3

Thanks Design! I will see you soon!
Yeah maybe... I set this date as my leaving date for myself, I'll give it a few more days tho. Maybe a miracle will happen. Else im gone too.

Miku

Forum Master
MVP+
ItsMiku
ItsMiku
MVP+
Ratings
598 14
Yeah maybe... I set this date as my leaving date for myself, I'll give it a few more days tho. Maybe a miracle will happen. Else im gone too.
oh.. well, I hope you dont leave but if you leave because something importand happens in your life I wish you best of luck!

_Woolfie

Dedicated Member
ELITE
_Woolfie
_Woolfie
ELITE
Ratings
168 1
Awe darn its sad to see you go, you were an amazing person very kind and helpful. Hopefully you will come back to Manacube some time :D I really hate to say good bye but, you have to do what you have to do. Also good luck in life i hope you find what your looking for! :) Oh and if you ever want to talk always feel free to pm me on forums or find me on discord @ Wolf#2242

Miku

Forum Master
MVP+
ItsMiku
ItsMiku
MVP+
Ratings
598 14
Awe darn its sad to see you go, you were an amazing person very kind and helpful. Hopefully you will come back to Manacube some time :D I really hate to say good bye but, you have to do what you have to do. Also good luck in life i hope you find what your looking for! :) Oh and if you ever want to talk always feel free to pm me on forums or find me on discord @ Wolf#2242
Thanks, Ill get discord soon! :3

JustJaymee

Donator
Ratings
49 1
It's a shame to see you go as we've never really played on the server together! But family and studies come first and I wish you the best of luck in the future although I'm sure we'll still communicate here on the forums! :D
I'm always here if you want to chat, and talk about Pokemon! :D

Miku

Forum Master
MVP+
ItsMiku
ItsMiku
MVP+
Ratings
598 14
It's a shame to see you go as we've never really played on the server together! But family and studies come first and I wish you the best of luck in the future although I'm sure we'll still communicate here on the forums! :D
I'm always here if you want to chat, and talk about Pokemon! :D
Thank you! We are gonna catch 'em all!

HelloKittyRo

Ratings
6 1
Miku you're so nice and amazing! You helped me with my parkour, and gave me some great ideas. I had so much fun with you! I loved doing parkour with you, too <3

See you in the future!
PS: Thanks for mentioning me in your thread =)

Ratings
Miku, I respect your decision. I think it's for the best. I totally agree on how everyone used to know 90% of the community of Minevast.. Or Manacube whichever. There are very toxic people coming to the server and people we have no idea who they are because they swoon over the new owners. I wish this could be the close knitted server it used to be, but unfortunately, I don't think that will ever come back.

Miku

Forum Master
MVP+
ItsMiku
ItsMiku
MVP+
Ratings
598 14
Miku you're so nice and amazing! You helped me with my parkour, and gave me some great ideas. I had so much fun with you! I loved doing parkour with you, too <3

See you in the future!
PS: Thanks for mentioning me in your thread =)
Thanks! I want to see the parkour finished :3

Miku, I respect your decision. I think it's for the best. I totally agree on how everyone used to know 90% of the community of Minevast.. Or Manacube whichever. There are very toxic people coming to the server and people we have no idea who they are because they swoon over the new owners. I wish this could be the close knitted server it used to be, but unfortunately, I don't think that will ever come back.
Thanks for understanding! Ill come to visit and im so happy you agree! :D

Dominator813

Dedicated Member
VIP+
JakIllNeverLetGo
JakIllNeverLetGo
VIP+
Ratings
133 4
Sorry to see you go, but I respect your decision to spend more time studying and with family. Hope to still see you around! :)