Probably Leaving..

Nick_

Retired Staff | Neanderthal
Donator+
Ratings
299 4
Hello Miku,

Sorry for this post to be a little late and I don’t mean this bad in anyway but if you don’t mind I would like to say a few things.

For ranks, Yes I agree the old ranks were amazing and creative but we got forced to change them for Eula reasons.

Skyblock/Survival, Skyblock was the longest lasting server without a reset, the last reset was in 2.0 :eek:, that was in 2014 with almost 3 years ago some islands got over 100k levels. This reset gives new opportunities for new players trying to make the best island and to get in the top 10. Also the new sky block has a lot of cool new features:D

Name Change. Yes, the name MineVast was our name for so many years. But with a new name it gives up a fresh nice and clean look that is more up to date and will carry us for many years to go.

For the New Owners part. Like others have said in the past general toxicity has been shown against will and Graser but the hope was for 2 communities that will merge over time and become one big family. Now we get it will be a bumpy road so we just ask of old players to be patient and understanding.

and finally Toxic Players. Agree on you with this. The amount of toxic players have increased but we are doing our best to keep everything clean and respectable, however sometimes we do forget some things or over look the small details thats why using /helpop and making reports on the forums are here;)
That all being said I hope you find joy in whatever you decide, spending time with family and studying are 2 great things. Hope to see you around

~Nick

Miku

Forum Master
MVP+
ItsMiku
ItsMiku
MVP+
Ratings
598 14
I'm sad to hear that you're leaving, I hope I see you around some time. :D
Yes ! Ill come visit!
Miku, when I have talked to you, you were the nicest person! I'm so sad to see you go! I understand your reasonings, and I wish you the best. :p
Aww, Thank you! I LOAF YOU!

btw I wont be online today because im going to a little "camp"
[DOUBLEPOST=1484657877][/DOUBLEPOST]
Hello Miku,

Sorry for this post to be a little late and I don’t mean this bad in anyway but if you don’t mind I would like to say a few things.

For ranks, Yes I agree the old ranks were amazing and creative but we got forced to change them for Eula reasons.

Skyblock/Survival, Skyblock was the longest lasting server without a reset, the last reset was in 2.0 :eek:, that was in 2014 with almost 3 years ago some islands got over 100k levels. This reset gives new opportunities for new players trying to make the best island and to get in the top 10. Also the new sky block has a lot of cool new features:D

Name Change. Yes, the name MineVast was our name for so many years. But with a new name it gives up a fresh nice and clean look that is more up to date and will carry us for many years to go.

For the New Owners part. Like others have said in the past general toxicity has been shown against will and Graser but the hope was for 2 communities that will merge over time and become one big family. Now we get it will be a bumpy road so we just ask of old players to be patient and understanding.

and finally Toxic Players. Agree on you with this. The amount of toxic players have increased but we are doing our best to keep everything clean and respectable, however sometimes we do forget some things or over look the small details thats why using /helpop and making reports on the forums are here;)
That all being said I hope you find joy in whatever you decide, spending time with family and studying are 2 great things. Hope to see you around

~Nick
Thanks Craft, for understanding. Even tho I know you cant do anything I just find it weird.. Thanks for taking your time writing this :3

Last edited: