JuanitoG

Forum Expert
MVP+
JuanitoG
JuanitoG
MVP+
Ratings
448 5
I've seen a lot of people IGN, forums, and IRL that they say "kys" or im killing myself, things along those lines as a joke.. I have recently lost a friend that let suicide claim her life, and people say this jokingly. This is not a joke and shouldn't be taken as one. If you, or anyone you know are thinking of committing suicide please, please, please, let someone know, get them help, do something to stop them from committing suicide! If someone had gotten my friend help, maybe she still be alive. RIP Ashley Garza.

If you, or anyone you know is thinking about suicide please read/forward them this message. Or call 1-800-273-8255.

If you killed yourself you will change somebody’s world. That”s right. They will see everything differently. Just hearing your name will burn their mind with memories. They wont be able to go near where you lived, even your town will hold memories. Listening to the radio they”ll hear that song, remember, that song you sand with them once ? They’ll step past your locker everyday and wonder why you are not there. Why are you not there?? Do you want to be responsible for your family members, the people who love you , crying every night ? For your sisters or brothers losing part of who they are ? Your suicide is going to effect most deeply to those who care about you. That”s not right.
One of your friends may break down, and just like you, their world will be dark. The pain you are in is awful, but why pass it on to hundreds of people around you, when you could try your hardest to work through it? Your family will be paranoid. Suddenly everyone will be talking about them. Do you want to known as ‘the kid who killed themselves? People you never knew will be crying when they hear what you’ve done. Yes, they will be affected. Everyone around you will stop and think ‘Was there something I could have done?’ Suddenly the people of your world are dying with guilt. All those little hints you gave, they’ll remember them. Oh yes, and it will torture them all the time. Your friends will think of suicide. You closest friends are likely to go in depression like the one that claimed your life. How will they cope, without you? This will crush them for the rest of their lives.
And let”s not forget the people who will plan your funeral. Your closest friends and family picking out songs for you, photos of you. Crying all night before, and the entire of the funeral. And all the nights after. In fact they will cry now more than you ever did. Could they have saved you? They”ll be angry. Oh yes. Why didn”t you tell them? They loved you. And now it”s too late. They’ll be angry with you because they know, they know you could have gotten through it. Then they”ll be angry with themselves because they may have been able to save you if only they knew. And one day, one day years from now, they”ll remember you. They will all still remember you. The girl that sat up the front of your class; she’ll remember you. The bus driver you saw every morning; he’ll remember you. That little girl you sat with on the bus once, the kid you lent money to at the shop, all your sibling”s friends, the people that you don’t see, but that see you everyday they will all remember you. And every single one of them will wonder, why?

Best regards, Juan Garcia

Tywone

Dedicated Member
Donator+
Tywone
Tywone
MVP
Ratings
346 11
First of all, let me just say I am very sorry for your loss.

Don't let second thoughts about everything that has happened hold you back, there's not much you can do now. All you can do is be there for their friends and family and try your best to stay positive.

Suicide is not a joke and will never be taken as a joke here on MineVast. Players who say "kys", "i'm killing myself" and things along those lines are talked to (if we believe they're joking) and most of the time muted by staff. People think of it as a joke, and that it is okay if they say it to their friends, when it's really not. When there's a player joking with their friend about that type of stuff, they are warned and told to take it to /msg.

Once again, I am sorry for your loss. Hopefully you can get past this and continue living a happy & healthy life. :)

JuanitoG

Forum Expert
MVP+
JuanitoG
JuanitoG
MVP+
Ratings
448 5
First of all, let me just say I am very sorry for your loss.

Don't let second thoughts about everything that has happened hold you back, there's not much you can do now. All you can do is be there for their friends and family and try your best to stay positive.

Suicide is not a joke and will never be taken as a joke here on MineVast. Players who say "kys", "i'm killing myself" and things along those lines are talked to (if we believe they're joking) and most of the time muted by staff. People think of it as a joke, and that it is okay if they say it to their friends, when it's really not. When there's a player joking with their friend about that type of stuff, they are warned and told to take it to /msg.

Once again, I am sorry for your loss. Hopefully you can get past this and continue living a happy & healthy life. :)
Thank you! I think about her everyday, and hope others won't make the same mistake she did.

Kruw

Ratings
38 3
My highest condolences go out to you and your friend, sorry for your loss. The word is always used in a wrong matter as there's no right way of using it because it's wrong to say. It's sad that most adolescents think the word is a joke and it's funny to say to people, but they don't know everyone's story, they don't know what you've been through. Personally speaking, almost a stranger to me, a new friend I had made on social media, was on the brink of ending her life, and I couldn't let her feel this way, I was upset and confused as why she would think this, she always seemed so happy. Luckily, with myself and her other friend's help, we saved her from a dark future and possibly death. We helped for her weeks upon weeks until I lost contact with her and her friends. I still hope that she's well and alive today, but sadly there's almost no way of me figuring out about her. Having experienced this, it's upsetting and depressing to know people have the right nerve to use that phrase in such a hatred matter against people.

Merely answering the actual suggestion/question; I do agree it should be a permanent punishment from the server as it's causing suicidal encouragement which should never be allowed on any server at all.

May your friend's family get well and recover well from their loss, and I'm sure your friend is thanking you in heaven for making this amazing post.

Best Regards,
Kruw

JuanitoG

Forum Expert
MVP+
JuanitoG
JuanitoG
MVP+
Ratings
448 5
My highest condolences go out to you and your friend, sorry for your loss. The word is always used in a wrong matter as there's no right way of using it because it's wrong to say. It's sad that most adolescents think the word is a joke and it's funny to say to people, but they don't know everyone's story, they don't know what you've been through. Personally speaking, almost a stranger to me, a new friend I had made on social media, was on the brink of ending her life, and I couldn't let her feel this way, I was upset and confused as why she would think this, she always seemed so happy. Luckily, with myself and her other friend's help, we saved her from a dark future and possibly death. We helped for her weeks upon weeks until I lost contact with her and her friends. I still hope that she's well and alive today, but sadly there's almost no way of me figuring out about her. Having experienced this, it's upsetting and depressing to know people have the right nerve to use that phrase in such a hatred matter against people.

Merely answering the actual suggestion/question; I do agree it should be a permanent punishment from the server as it's causing suicidal encouragement which should never be allowed on any server at all.

May your friend's family get well and recover well from their loss, and I'm sure your friend is thanking you in heaven for making this amazing post.

Best Regards,
Kruw
Thank you!
As for you friends I hope that you are able to reconnect with her and make sure everythings ok! May god bless you, your friends, and your family!

mateias

Donator
Ratings
Suicide is a very serious topic and should never be a joke. I know some friends of mine that actually thought about it and were about to do it but thankfully I was able to stop her before it happened.