Map name: Pyramid
----
Plot number 3 of ComradeOlaf
----
Difficulty: Hard
----
Number of jumps: 78 with 7 Checkpoints
----
I am aware of the fact that this is not the most creative concept, but a map like this does not exist yet and in my opinion it is a recognizable and logical theme to use for a parkour map. To compensate for this I tried to make the environment aesthetically pleasing and the parkour diverse enough to keep the players interest. I also made sure that there are no skips in this map by either making the climb of the pyramids wall naturally inaccessible or blocking off the end with barriers. I'm happy to make changes in the difficulty and/or build if the jumps are too difficult or there is not enough detail on the build. I hope you enjoy! :)

2021-02-10_17.23.42.png 2021-02-10_17.23.54.png 2021-02-10_17.26.16.png 2021-02-10_17.27.35.png 2021-02-10_17.55.06.png

Last edited:

k_rissy

Forum God
PATRON+
k_rissy
k_rissy
Patron+
Ratings
1,319 25
Hello ComradeOlaf,

Your map will now be marked as ongoing; I have reviewed this and it will now be discussed among the map judges. This may take time, so please be patient. This thread will be closed from responses.

k_rissy

Forum God
PATRON+
k_rissy
k_rissy
Patron+
Ratings
1,319 25
Hello ComradeOlaf,

I regret to inform you that your map is being rejected.
The theme is original, as we do not currently have any maps based on a pyramid, well done.
The build could be greatly improved; one concern is that it closely resembles an existing Minecraft structure, so try to execute a pyramid in a more original sense.
The parkour is a bit bland in some spots, so make sure you have a decent variety of jumps. It was also quite hard for the difficulty, so it would need to be nerfed a bit.

Thank you for submitting this map, I would love to see more submissions from you!

Status
Not open for further replies.