Votes: 0 0.0%
  • KitPvP

Votes: 5 8.5%

• Total voters

GeneralHamster

Donator
Ratings
20 1
When I first started playing I only played Creative but now it's all about parkour. But I'm still and always will love Creative it's just dead :p

Wizful

Dedicated Member
VIP
Ratings
453 24
When I first began playing, I was hooked on creative. I loved the community and I loved growing as a builder.

LawsOfScience

MVP
Ratings
When I started, I mainly did parkour and prison, until it was shut down. Then, I branched out and tried Kit, which I was terrible at, and Creative, and I've been hooked on Creative ever since.

horsebossmaster

MVP
Ratings
107 7
i joined the server looking for skywars but then i decided that parkour is the best and i played there lol

BelenusHorror

Dedicated Member
ELITE
KingBelenus
KingBelenus
ELITE
Ratings
66 7
When I first joined ManaCube, I joined it for the parkour. Because, there's been some servers (not saying names) where I felt that their parkour wasn't living up to my expectations. So, that's how I found this server. And since I joined, I believe sometime back at the beginning of August, I've been sticking with the parkour server. I have been thinking about playing on the creative server; however, I still prefer parkour, since that's what I came on here to play. :p

Ratings
I joined on Creative, and am active on Creative and Parkour. (Well what I call active, more committed to another server right now)

xucc

Ratings
I like to play a lot of everything on the server, if you ever want to play anything hmu my ign is xucc (i recently started an islands and skyblock!).