/quests

Ratings
maybe i haven't looked in the right places but so far i haven't found anything on quests in islands. it is a feature that is listed when we type /is and yet nothing happens. i do think it is a needed addition as it provides more to do. Quests can be different as they can be longer and require more of an effort to complete. i think quests could work so that when we click /quests a list comes up and more quests are available to us as our island score increases. once we click on the quest we want to do we are warped to the area needed to start the quest. some ideas of mine for quests are

1- Treasure Hunt: going from 1 place to another collecting certain items. at each new place their may be a clue written somewhere or an npc that gives us a clue( the clue may be obtained once the item has been collected/ the npc will say the clue once the item is collected) once all items are gathered there may be a reward for the player who has completed it

2- Player vs Entity: The mobs may be very few but harder to kill or easier to kill but larger amounts, the player would have to collect enough of a certain item that is received upon killing the mob.
3- Puzzle
4- Boss Level?
5- NPC tasks: This may involve speaking to an NPC and doing some things for it, whether it may be taking care of pests(mobs), gathering, saving something, exploring, etc

Rewards for completing quests could be mana, money, Island points, Spawners, new perks?, mcmmo, ability to set a extra/s home or warp.

These were a few of my ideas. Yes this is a bit out there but after all Islands is a new game all together and i think having quests could be whats needed to give this game some new additions and separate it from Skyblock that bit more. Islands is pirate themed so i don't see why some quests cant be tied to Pirates.