Finished Rainbow Road - Ice sledding

iSatOnApenguin

Dedicated Member
MVP+
iSatOnApenguin
iSatOnApenguin
MVP+
Ratings
iSatOnApenguin, this sounds amazing good luck to everyone who is going to participate!! :D

skijwolker

Ratings
48 9
skijwolker

please i need to be in. i love mario kart and always played it with my dad, rainbow road has always been my favorite course!

fribe

Dedicated Member
ELITE
fribe
fribe
ELITE
Ratings
132 9
Jxey

DeathByAPotato

Mapper
Ratings
23 1
View attachment 8493

Rainbow Road

Saturday, November 11th

2:00 pm EST

Oh good old rainbow road, some of you may of loved it as a kid, others possibly hated it. For me it was a love hate relationship, I sometimes managed to stay on, other times I wasn't so lucky.
I'm excited to say that thanks to a lot of help from other staff testing, building (disco this is you with the arrows, mvp), and helping make improvements, we're ready to do rainbow road.
I highly recommend checking out the "how to prepare" section in order to stay on the course rather than fall off.

Same old rainbow road you may or may not have played as a kid, with a little minecraft spin on it. First off, instead of a track we will be racing on ice, using boats. Sounds fun right? Well its a lot harder to steer and control (I really suggest practicing on 5 block thick ice turns etc guys).
If you do manage to fall off, because there are no barriers to hold you on, you will be teleported back to the starting line, and have to run the course all over again, that way you can still try and complete the course and win a prize. If you do fall off don't give up, trust me 99% of people will at least once.

The rules are like every other server, please be kind and considerate to those around you, and have patience for the staff who are trying to help.

The event takes place on /event November 11th, 2pm EST

Unlike other events, I highly HIGHLY suggest you practice with boats on creative/boats in single player etc on ice in order to be successful. This event will be difficult for those who haven't practiced

Prizes will be awarded to first, second and third places.
View attachment 8491
DeathByAPotato
Also, what time is 2pm PST?

Lxcify

Dedicated Member
MVP+
Ratings
119 3
Lxcify

Edit: take this down, I'm sorry to leave this event.

Last edited: