Reset suggestions [SURVIVAL]

0senzo

VIP+
0senzo
0senzo
VIP+
Ratings
25 1
I think there should be more f2p items/methods or just make more ways to earn cubits other than just selling on ah or daily rewards.
And I think the custom enchants are nearly useless so i hope you guys change that.

Another thing you should add is A Skill Tree:
ACV_SkillTreeFull.jpg

Another thing I noticed while playing is that mana is ONLY used for party upgrades, some people find this useful and others don't.

In general I think there are VERY little Armour/weapons/tools/SVA, I recommend just adding more types and more ways to get them instead of just buying crates using cubits.

Another recommendation is that try to make something similar to the DARK AUCTION From skyblock hypixel.

Thats it i guess feel free to correct me in any terms. ↓ ↓ ↓

Tamoch

ELITE
Tamoch
Tamoch
ELITE
Ratings
I think a way to make it more challenging on resets is to limit the shop items available at the start of the new season.
As players gather enough blocks of something, that block will "unlock" in the shop.
For example, say the community as a whole needs to mine 5000 obsidian to unlock it in the shop so that it can be purchased.
Different blocks can be weighted differently as to the amount needed to mine, or gather.
Not everything needs to be unlocked, like dirt, stone, & cobble should be available for purchase right away, as well as some other stuff.

0senzo

VIP+
0senzo
0senzo
VIP+
Ratings
25 1
One more thing which i forgot to mention is that the lag is so bad, i know this is the server lag and not mine cuz it usually lags at afternoon(GMT+4) when the player avg is 800-1000 and it doesn't lag in the morning 600-700 players.

I think there should be more f2p items/methods or just make more ways to earn cubits other than just selling on ah or daily rewards.
And I think the custom enchants are nearly useless so i hope you guys change that.

Another thing you should add is A Skill Tree:
View attachment 71211

Another thing I noticed while playing is that mana is ONLY used for party upgrades, some people find this useful and others don't.

In general I think there are VERY little Armour/weapons/tools/SVA, I recommend just adding more types and more ways to get them instead of just buying crates using cubits.

Another recommendation is that try to make something similar to the DARK AUCTION From skyblock hypixel.
Thats it i guess feel free to correct me in any terms. ↓ ↓ ↓
+1

Edit: I don't think, I can make it without having a loan.

Last edited: