reset the end or have more than one end

Ratings
you should rest the end every once in a while or just have more than one because the end has been explored too much and there are no more undiscovered end cities.
[DOUBLEPOST=1497749911][/DOUBLEPOST]hope you take this into consideration.

Speediare

Forum Master
MVP+
Ratings
668 9
Hello there, @RawrItzDark . Look, here's the deal, normally, Dacon is the one that resets the End, but however, he is very busy, working on many things, such as trying to fix bugs, adding new things, and even making a second server. Because of that, he doesn't have time for everything, such as resetting the End, as you have asked here. We already suggested expanding the border in the past, but he hasn't gotten time for it. I hope I gave you a good enough information. If you have any more questions, feel free to talk to me in-game, or start a private conversation with me here on the forums. Anyways, have a good day.

-NStarMC

Leapinglizard101

MVP+
leapinglizard101
leapinglizard101
MVP+
Ratings
17 2
Amazing idea dark,
but I believe then that there should just be a certain new area of the map that resets regularly. Let's say that we were going to expand the map.
But only for exploration and getting of things, every month or so the outer ring of the map, the new one would reset and reveal a new area of the world to be explored and the old one would be deleted.