Revive KitPvP

Ratings
Hey guys.
So I came to this server for it's amazing Kitpvp that I heard so much about, but when I got here, I noticed that there are never more than 3 people on Kitpvp. So I was thinking, that it needs to be revived, and you need bring more attention to it. So the best way to do that, is to update it, and change some staff. That way, people join to see what's different. I was thinking you could change some stuff like:
- New map (Prefferably a smaller one, so you can find people to fight)
- New kits > I was thinking of having better kits that you can unlock as you level up higher
If any of you guys can think of more ideas the Staff could use to bring back kitpvp, that would help too.

Texans45

Forum Legend
ELITE
Dqnyul
Dqnyul
ELITE
Ratings
862 74
An update should be coming very soon and will hopefully be great, and as for the staff part I mean I just got here I don't want to be changed xD.

Ratings
An update should be coming very soon and will hopefully be great, and as for the staff part I mean I just got here I don't want to be changed xD.
No, I didn't mean change the Staff, I meant give the Staff more ideas to change about kitpvp... xD

Cheechmoted

Forum Expert
Donator
Ratings
284 38
Like Texans said, there will be a new KitPvP update soon.

Rocky702

PATRON
Rocky702
Rocky702
Patron
Ratings
27 3
5.0 was the best time i've ever had on this server. The map was awesome and the people who played were grater. We had are fights but it was so much fun. You had The Brits Vs Americans then My team (Idk what to call are selfs). When you came out it 6.0 it killed the server I dont mean to be mean because i know you guys spent a long time trying to get it set up for us but the custom enchants were to OP and the map was to big/not easy to navigate. #BringBack5.0

AY12Fire

ELITE
lezon
lezon
ELITE
Ratings
I like the idea of bringing back an old version of kit pvp. However, kit pvp was most popular during 1.0 - 4.0. Maybe bringing back something like 2.0 would be great to give new players the old experience.

Kruw

Ratings
38 3
Remember barebones is a similar factor as kitpvp. It'll turn down some players, decreasing the playerbase on kitpvp.