Vip 10 mins
Vip+ 10 mins
MVP 5 mins

Speediare

Forum Master
MVP+
Ratings
668 9
While this is an interesting idea, it is a little bit unfair. It's the exact same command for everyone, and besides, normally, people use it once just to get a location for their base. It will also be a bit hard to configure it correctly for each rank. It would be nice for this, but I just don't see it happening. Nice suggestion, though! ;)

Manyrain

Dedicated Member
MVP
Ratings
262 19
Hello Nate,

I do not feel like this is very fair to those unable to buy a rank. It seens like you are forced to buy a rank to be able to /rtp around quicker. Ranked players already have more perms and perks than the normal players, we need to have some features to stay the same between Members through MVP ranked players. That is just opinion though.

Nate4creeper

Dedicated Member
MVP+
Nate4creeper
Nate4creeper
MVP+
Ratings
40 12
Hello Nate,

I do not feel like this is very fair to those unable to buy a rank. It seens like you are forced to buy a rank to be able to /rtp around quicker. Ranked players already have more perms and perks than the normal players, we need to have some features to stay the same between Members through MVP ranked players. That is just opinion though.
I see what you mean ty for the feedback

Rainbow_firefly

Dedicated Member
Ratings
211 11
I do like this idea, although I do have to agree with Rains and Star, maybe if the time was a little closer, and not 10 mins apart from non ranks and MVPs I would like this a lot better. If I'm going to be honest MVPs hardly need /rtp as we can fly around in speed 10.

Nate4creeper

Dedicated Member
MVP+
Nate4creeper
Nate4creeper
MVP+
Ratings
40 12
I do like this idea, although I do have to agree with Rains and Star, maybe if the time was a little closer, and not 10 mins apart from non ranks and MVPs I would like this a lot better. If I'm going to be honest MVPs hardly need /rtp as we can fly around in speed 10.
Ok thank you for posting your feedback