Ruby's appeal for advertising

Ratings
Hey, on 7/23/16 I advertised on the server. On that day I was very mad so I invited some friends to join me so I could stay away from some people. Lots were arguing with me so I wanted to take a little break from Minevast. So we all went onto the server then we were hanging out and later on I came back on and began helping others because I was happy. But please unban me. Thanks!

Ratings
Ruby shouldn't be banned because those people on were getting annoying and she didn't want to give her personal to her friends on Skype or like Teamspeak. She just wanted to get away from them and she didn't have anywhere else to go except for a new server. In that case she had to tell her online friends the ip so they could join her and still have fun without all those bad people. I don't think she should be banned

Soxre

Ratings
Exactly from what I saw and heard all she was doing was trying to get away from the situation. She wasn't trying to advertise she was just attempting to get her friends the ip so they could join her and get away as well she was just doing what she thought was right. She shouldn't have been banned.

Ratings
Exactly from what I saw and heard all she was doing was trying to get away from the situation. She wasn't trying to advertise she was just attempting to get her friends the ip so they could join her and get away as well she was just doing what she thought was right. She shouldn't have been banned.
If anyone it shouldve been the people making her mad because I was there. They were talking about political stuff and she asked them nicely to stop. They didnt and then they started ganging up on her. It was simply unfair to ban her and not them.

Soxre

Ratings
Ender do you happen to have screenshots from what happened? If you do they will help.

Ratings
No because I wasnt paying attention. I was Skyping other friends. When I realized Ruby was gone, I looked in chat but I didnt think anything like this would've happened.
[DOUBLEPOST=1469306011][/DOUBLEPOST]I know the person who was started talking about political stuff such as "VOTE FOR TRUMP" in all caps in chat was Haupsturmfurher

LUL

Ratings
32 3
Hi Ruby,

I'm sorry you this has happened to you. Like denomaniac stated above, please make a appeal here. I'm pretty sure staff will just simply ignore this thread until you make an actual appeal.

Thank you :)

Last edited:

MyMixtapeOnFire

Dedicated Member
ELITE
mymixtapeonfire
mymixtapeonfire
ELITE
Ratings
143 5
Please make a ban appeal in the ban appeal section of the forums if you have not already. That way staff can see, have more information, and it's unbiased. Good luck Rubyy! Sorry to hear that you're banned. :oops: