Votes: 0 0.0%
  • scamming allowed outside trade rooms

Votes: 8 66.7%
  • scamming not being allowed at all

Votes: 4 33.3%

• Total voters
Ratings
7 4
In the past few days i have been muted for saying my honest opinion about scamming, i personally think scamming should NOT be allowed at all as it kind of encourages scamming.

The day i first got scammed i was sad as i lost well earned money just to team with someone that repeatedly killed me, even after i payed. This is scamming and it is not OKAY!

Rainbow_firefly

Dedicated Member
Ratings
211 11
Here's the thing:

In kitpvp, they have trade rooms for a reason, to keep players that are not in the trade from picking up the traded items, and so players have a safe space to trade. If you are not in the trade rooms, we can not do anything about it, and that is probably not going to happen as it defeats the purpose of the trade rooms to begin with. Next time just remember to keep trades in the trade rooms, that way it defeats the possibility of you getting scammed and even if you are then a staff member can take care of the situation.

Sage

Ratings
16 5
Here's the thing:

In kitpvp, they have trade rooms for a reason, to keep players that are not in the trade from picking up the traded items, and so players have a safe space to trade. If you are not in the trade rooms, we can not do anything about it, and that is probably not going to happen as it defeats the purpose of the trade rooms to begin with. Next time just remember to keep trades in the trade rooms, that way it defeats the possibility of you getting scammed and even if you are then a staff member can take care of the situation.
but does a give back fight count as a trade? because I lost p3 from a scammer but the deal wasnt in trade rooms so there was nothing further I could do? Im just concerned that loads of people like me who didnt know you had to make the deal in the trade rooms are going to loose their stuff as well.

Ratings
but does a give back fight count as a trade? because I lost p3 from a scammer but the deal wasnt in trade rooms so there was nothing further I could do? Im just concerned that loads of people like me who didnt know you had to make the deal in the trade rooms are going to loose their stuff as well.
It is not scamming people do it all the time.
[DOUBLEPOST=1494352976][/DOUBLEPOST]
It actually happened to me also. Soo I would assume it's allowed cause the person who said they would giveback never did

Raceh

Forum Expert
Ratings
154 7
Scamming should be allowed in KitPvP. However I understand that scamming is not fun, I suggest you pay to team with someone that's honest. This is why we have trade rooms you cannot scam in. Paying someone to team and them not teaming with you isn't scamming. That is just part of the game. Unfortunately the staff cannot give your money back, let us know if someone scams you inside the trade rooms.

Thanks
Rappinq