Skyblock [Selling]A collection of iron axe with game references! and xDacon Prank

Ratings
I'd not post the name of those axes on the forum, cause if i do, xDacon would kill me. if you interest on those iron axe, please find me on skyblock, they would be cheap! and all lvl 30 enchanted. you can make your order here! tons of axes available all the time

Last edited:
Ratings
Ok,But you are still advertising and it is against the rules look

Minevast Forum Rules

-----
Use common sense

If you think it may be against the rules, don't post it, or privately ask a Staff Member.
No offensive content
If it is going to offend someone, reconsider your post.
No excessive foul language or caps
A little is okay, but anything deemed excessive is not allowed.

No bumping

Bumping is where you reply to a post for the sole purpose of getting it back to the top of the posts again.

No double posting

To avoid double posting, use the Edit button.
No spam posts
Don't make short and pointless posts. If you like the content and want to show the OP, use the Like button, rather than just saying "Nice", etc.
No advertising
Do not advertise for other servers or unapproved websites through the use of links, images, videos, etc.
Sites such as Imgur are fine for uploading pictures if...
but im selling an axe!

Attie Ndzombane

Donator
Ratings
2 8
Go and Sell it on Skyblock with /auction hand <Price> <Bid Enlargement> with the axe in your hand

Aaron

Donator
Ratings
This is not advertising. If you read the rules correctly...

"No advertising Do not advertise for other servers or unapproved websites through the use of links, images, videos, etc.
Sites such as Imgur are fine for uploading pictures if..."

This post is fine and does not break any rules, you may continue selling the axe here. @MrKylin

Ratings
This is not advertising. If you read the rules correctly...

"No advertising Do not advertise for other servers or unapproved websites through the use of links, images, videos, etc.
Sites such as Imgur are fine for uploading pictures if..."

This post is fine and does not break any rules, you may continue selling the axe here. @MrKylin
Yeah Ty.

Mariomash1VG

Forum Expert
Donator
Ratings
47 11
I will buy 2 axes with at least unb III efficiency II and fortune I for $75

Mariomash1VG

Forum Expert
Donator
Ratings
47 11
Right, i think i do have come on skyblock now
If you have axes with better efficiency and/or fortune tell me and I will raise the prices for em :)
I can't get on ATM

Dwiniveer

The Moderator
Ratings
29 7
Yes Aaron is right this is the skyblock market if your selling items or services you can put them here it just just has to do with skyblock.