should have made this sooner but meh

Ratings
Hello! I'm Justin / Altilium_!

I love video games, tennis, and my dog

My favorite thing to do on Manacube is build on creative! I find it a nice way to pass the time and express myself.

I look forward to meeting you all on the server soon!

Zycho

Dedicated Member
MVP+
Mxller
Mxller
MVP+
Ratings
64 10
Welcome! I'm sure you'll have lots of fun on the manacube creative, it's got such a nice community. If you ever need help message me in game "Zycho" or on the forums and I'll always do my best to help :)

Ratings
I've actually been a member for at least a year (I forgot when I first joined)... I just decided to join the forums a few days ago aha. Thank you!

jasuuss

Ratings
Hello, Justin!

I hope this isn't too late of a welcome, but regardless, welcome to the forums!

My name is Jas, but I go by the username 'Jasuuss' in Minecraft. I am glad you decided to join us here on the forums. Here, you have the freedom to do many things. Such as, create threads and promote discussion, update your status, post on other threads, post on other profiles, as well as your own, stay updated with the latest server news, connect and meet new people in the community, and much more!
If you ever need anything, feel free to PM me either on here or on Discord, or any available staff, we'll always help you out!

If you haven't already, I'd recommend looking over the Server Rules and Forum Rules to ensure you have the best time possible here on ManaCube!

I think it's great that you use building as a way to express yourself, as do I. I will have to come check out your builds sometime! You will mainly find me on Parkour, creating and building maps. If you see me online, do say hello! It is also cool how you play tennis, I've played some sports years on and years off but never tried tennis.

Well, that concludes my little welcome, haha. Once again, if you ever need help, feel free to PM a staff member or I at anytime. Optionally, you could also post a thread in General Discussions and there will most definitely be people willing to help you out! See you around!

- Jas​