Should have made this sooner lol

LawsOfScience

MVP
Ratings
Hey everyone! I'm sure most of you know me or have seen me, but for those who haven't, my name is LawsOfScience. I also go by the chat nickname Wasted. I am a 16 year old from the East Coast of the USA (I'd prefer not to be more specific), and there really isnt much to know about me.

Some pastimes and hobbies I have include:
  • Coding (best thing ever invented)
  • Flying RC helicopters or drones (no I don't spy on people :p)
  • Gaming and some sports
  • Modded Minecraft :p
I know HTML, CSS, Javascript, and a bit of Java, but my knowledge is limited. I know how to do some basic stuff but nothing too advanced.
I absolutely adore modded Minecraft. My favorite mods include Thaumcraft, Draconic Evolution, and Chisel. I'd love to talk about whatever mods I've experienced if you want, and maybe make some recommendations!

I am very kind and helpful, and I like helping people work out arguments. I typically find a way to get my point across in a few sentences rather than a whole paragraph - that's why this intro is so short. However mature I may be, though, I love to mess around and have fun, so I'm not a rowdy kid but I'm also not a dad.

I hope to see you guys around on the server!

RainbowCat379

MVP+
Ratings
196 4
Heya Wasted,

Good to see you doing an introduction here, it will hopefully welcome you into the forums more. I haven't known you for that long and based on timezones I have never seen you actually in the server, but you are always so friendly in our discord and seem to be doing good for the community. Sharing your interests helps me to know you better and these are some pretty cool things you've done in past times.

Anywho, I shall see ya round ;)
(On Discord most likely :p)

Last edited:

Speediare

Forum Master
MVP+
Ratings
668 9
Wasted, time doesn't matter when making these lol. Mine was around 6 months after I joined, so. :p Anywho, welcome! :D

Nice to know how to code. Never know when you might need that, so. Modded Minecraft is fun. I remember playing it 1-2 years ago. I did play on a modded server before I moved to ManaCube. Pixelmon is fine, and so is FTB.

I also like messing around in a similar way like you. You've seen it on Discord, but ofc, I do have to act mature when something staff-related comes up.

Anyways, if you got any questions/concerns, feel free to contact me, or any other staff member, here on the forums, on Discord, or in-game. I hope you continue to enjoy ManaCube, and I'll see ya around! ;)

Txilsy

Forum Expert
VIP
Ratings
273 2
Omg who is this Wasted kid?

Wait.. I'm married to you on creative, I knew that.. Hah.. :)

Anyways, nice introduction, I've been talking to you here and there from time to time but I didn't really know a lot about you. I haven't really been playing modded minecraft, but it sure is a ton of fun! Coding isn't my thing either, but nice to see you've just been enjoying doing what you like most. I also doubt you're not spying on people with drones and such.. You'd for sure do that ;)

Well then, I'll just see you around on discord and the server! c: