Should Minevast Do Something for Breast Cancer Awareness Month?

Should MineVast Go Pink In October?

• Yes

Votes: 27 93.1%
  • No

Votes: 2 6.9%

• Total voters
Ratings
Great idea Seanie! I'm sorry about your loss by the way, Stay strong :c but I totally agree with you, we should give some % of the money to cancer awareness programs. Also, go pink for October!

Seaniie

PATRON
Ratings
76 6
Great idea Seanie! I'm sorry about your loss by the way, Stay strong :c but I totally agree with you, we should give some % of the money to cancer awareness programs. Also, go pink for October!
Thank you Krit <33

Scubadivrz

Ratings
This is a brilliant idea! Maybe for skyblock you could make up a special kit like you do for holidays or a special tag based around breast cancer to make some extra money. Idk just a thought. But my thoughts are with you Seanie and your family. Stay Strong I love you ❤❤❤

Seaniie

PATRON
Ratings
76 6
This is a brilliant idea! Maybe for skyblock you could make up a special kit like you do for holidays or a special tag based around breast cancer to make some extra money. Idk just a thought. But my thoughts are with you Seanie and your family. Stay Strong I love you ❤❤❤
thank you alexis <3 I love the tag idea btw

Ryan | OhioanRyan

Retired
MVP
OhioanRyan
OhioanRyan
MVP
Ratings
This is a great idea, Seanie! I think that this would be a wonderful thing to do and I also agree with Daniel's post with the whole idea of donating to charity. I am so sorry for your loss, I couldn't imagine what you have went through. My thoughts and prayers are with you and your family. Stay strong! :)

Seaniie

PATRON
Ratings
76 6
This is a great idea, Seanie! I think that this would be a wonderful thing to do and I also agree with Daniel's post with the whole idea of donating to charity. I am so sorry for your loss, I couldn't imagine what you have went through. My thoughts and prayers are with you and your family. Stay strong! :)
Thank you <3

denomaniac

Donator
Ratings
74 1
I am so sorry for your loss, Seanie :( . This is a great idea, and I would love to see this happen on MineVast in October. Hopefully, Dacon and Dylan will agree.

Soffix

Dedicated Member
Donator
Ratings
53 1
I feel Minevast should go pink in October because Breast Cancer Awareness should be heard all around the world. I'm really big on Breast Cancer Awareness because 2 weeks ago I lost my grandmother to breast cancer. So I'm here today asking Minevast to go pink in October. And maybe Minevast can give a % on what they got in that month to breast cancer awareness charity.

Thank You

#GOPINK
Thgis is a great idea. I'm sorry for your loss. You are very gentle. I guess MV could do that =D
#GOPINK!

SpecialOffer

Dedicated Member
VIP+
SpecialOffer
SpecialOffer
Ratings
75 3
i think this is a great idea! i would happily donate more knowing that now it has a very good cause!!!

im sorry for your loss. i know how it feels...

TOMY

Donator
Ratings
11 6
This is an amazing idea, I also lost my grandmother because of this horrible disease and I think that it would be wonderful watching everyone in the server supporting you. I completely agree with this beautiful Idea and I'm so sorry for your loss and If you need something here I am.