Should We Add A New Gamemode?

Should We Add A New Gamemode (s)?

• Yes (No preference on added Gamemode)

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Yes (Hunger Games)

• Yes (Gamemode existing on other server)

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

I52SI

Forum Expert
Donator
Ratings
159 26
Hello everyone. I've been wondering if a new gamemode would be smart, and or practical for the server, and if so some options. I don't know all of the behind the scenes stuff going on (as far as I know they could be developing one) but from the eye of a typically player, it would probably be pretty neat to add an addition. That being said, there have been many revamps lately. I feel like this server has deteriorated slightly when it comes to popular gamemodes, there are only 5 really popular ones, those being parkour, sky block, survival, creative, and islands. There hasn't been a super meaningful addition in a pretty long time, maybe a year or so, I'm not sure when islands came out. I know that the server used to have 7 or 8 main gamemodes, at the peak of barebones.

This makes me wonder, would it be smart to add another gamemode? In my opinion, I think it would be neat to have one or two more gamemodes. If we're going to add gamemodes what would they be? We must answer this question too. The main gamemode that I'm thinking of is Hunger Games, or Survival Games. I feel like this gamemode does very, very well on other servers and it would be a very large addition to Manacube. However, there are other options, like an Arcade Lobby, which would have its perks with the genre of multiple games. Or, of course, we could invent a gamemode here, which wouldn't be a terrible idea. Maybe there could be a competition and whoever thinks of the best idea gets to design the lobby, or a store voucher, or a custom tag or something nice like that. There are tons of gamemodes waiting to be invented. Should we?

Zycho

Dedicated Member
MVP+
Mxller
Mxller
MVP+
Ratings
64 10
I don't believe Manacube has a big enough player base at the moment to implement a survival games part of the server, it would just die out within a week. I would personally love to see a return of Skywars, I remember back in 2015/2016 when skywars was popular on here and it was really fun to play and had an active playerbase on it.

I52SI

Forum Expert
Donator
Ratings
159 26
Skywars was amazing. I loved it. I'd consider a skywars revamp or rollback as a new gamemode. The thing I see with survival games is how many new people it could bring to the community :)

Ellieza

PATRON
Ellieza
Ellieza
Patron
Ratings
82 3
Something I've really wanted to see for a while was the addition of a legit OP Skyblock. I think it'd be a cool complementary to the current Skyblock, but both of them would be nerfed enough so that people wouldn't get so far ahead in such a short amount of time like with the current one. I made a forums post about the addition of one a while ago, but it didn't get much attention because the Skyblock section of the forums is basically dead and nobody ever looks at it.

I52SI

Forum Expert
Donator
Ratings
159 26
Hmmmm I'm not much of a skyblock player, but that definitely sounds like an interesting concept to consider along with the others. If you want your post to be read by anybody who will do anything, you sort of have to put it in the general discussion tab for it to get attention. There are definitely many gamemodes to consider, and feel free to post more if you think of any :).