Owner
OWNER
xDacon
xDacon
Owner
Ratings
4,718 83
New Gary Feature

Over the past couple days we've been training Gary the Golem to answer common questions asked in the public chat. This feature is currently being tested on Skyblock and KitPvP. We already taught Gary how to answer over 110+ questions on both servers, and will continue to keep making him Smarter every day!

On Sunday or Monday we'll be releasing this feature on all the servers. Gary's daily/monthly rewards have also been put into temporary maintenance on Skyblock and KitPvP.

New SkyBlock PvP Arena

To get to the new PvP Arena type /warp pvp or /warp

As highly requested I've launched a new PvP Arena for Skyblock, The new arena is much bigger and no longer has any void. Doing this we've also disabled many annoying features in the arena such as:
- Pets
- Fly
- mcMMO abilities/skills

(!) You can also go to our old arena @ /warp pvpold (mcMMO is still enabled in this arena). (!)

New SkyBlock Gem Shop

The old Gem Shop was getting kind of old. A new design and layout has been released for it, with also 6+ new buyables. Some of these include:
  • AFK Immunity
  • mcMMO Credits
  • Player Tracker (ability to see when any player was last logged in)
  • Time Tuner
  • Disenchant
  • EXP Levels
Some ways to earn Gems are from Mining, Killing Mobs, trading other players and voting for the server @ http://minevast.com/vote

You can also support the server and purchase Gems @ http://store.minevast.com

Upcoming Creative Party System

Our upcoming Party System for the Creative server is almost ready for release! All players will be able to create private/public parties, and have a distinctive party chat to communicate with the members of that party.

Players can also list all online public parties and their members through a GUI interface (and join them)

We hope this feature will also benefit roleplayers!

---------------------------------------------------------------------------

Keep updated with the latest revisions @ http://minevast.com/revisions

Cheechmoted

Forum Expert
Donator
Ratings
284 38
This is an awesome update. Will the Gary the Golem rewards be on all servers. Olympus spoilers would be nice too! xD

Ratings
Upcoming Creative Party System

Our upcoming Party System for the Creative server is almost ready for release! All players will be able to create private/public parties, and have a distinctive party chat to communicate with the members of that party.

Players can also list all online public parties and their members through a GUI interface (and join them)

We hope this feature will also benefit roleplayers!
Finally, something that people have been begging for a long time is being put into place.

Tenshi

Forum Legend
VIP+
Ratings
949 86
Come on Tenshi ik you the memories!!!
[DOUBLEPOST=1456158145][/DOUBLEPOST]P.S cute Cubchoo! :)
Thanks ^w^. But yeah. Throw on some semi-god armor ( I use sponsor most part ) and grab some gapples ( I sell them for 10k each :) ) And a good weapon ( NO DISARM! YAY! ) And you're good to go.

Ratings
I Am considering leaving MineVast. you always can e-mail me at [email protected]. I would love notes from old friends from MineVast like Eyeless_Tenshi, eric6743, Borge101. Thx to the 3 I just mentioned for helping me throughout my journey through MineVast. goodbye friends...

cheeseboy

Dedicated Member
Donator
Ratings
80 9
YES! I've waiting far too long for a new /local!
(BTW Once it was removed in the Creative 3.0 update, my thumb was bleeding :( )
Thanks Dacon!

Miku

Forum Master
MVP+
ItsMiku
ItsMiku
MVP+
Ratings
598 14
I love this idea :D I love that gary can answer stuff LeL
The Only Miku <3
I Love this new update Dacon :D PvP Arena, Gary and New gems shop just awesome!!!