Skyblock: Updates

Would you like a Radio (Similar to Parkour) to be added to Skyblock?

• Yes

Votes: 31 72.1%
  • No / Don't care

Votes: 12 27.9%

• Total voters

Dacon

Owner
OWNER
xDacon
xDacon
Owner
Ratings
4,729 83
THE NETHER WORLD HAS RESET (10/16/15 8:30PM EST)
------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Automatic Inventory/Chest sorting released!
Commands: (Available to everyone)
    • /DepositAll finds nearby chests you can access and instantly deposits items from your backpack matching the items in each chest! (Doesn't disturb your hotbar).
    • /AutoSort Chests disables the auto-sorting feature for chests
    • /AutoSort Inventory disables the auto-sorting feature for your Inventory
Features:
  • Shift-right-click to quickly deposit items into your chests.
    Will instantly add all items from your inventory matching items already in the target chest when you open a chest while holding shift (sneaking). This means you set up your chests once by placing some example items, then just shift-right-click to quickly drop off items after that, never worrying that your items will become disorganized.
  • Auto-refills hotbars.
    When a player uses the last item in a stack or breaks a tool, a replacement item will leap into his hand from his inventory (assuming a very similar item is available). For example, if a player were to eat the last bread in the bread stack in his hand and there were more bread in his inventory, then the additional bread would jump into the now-empty hot bar slot where the bread he just ate used to be. This applies to weapons, tools, projectiles, blocks, and food
  • Automatically replaces both broken tools and depleted hot bar stacks.

MERGED MOBS: 10x MORE MOBS, 10x LESS LAG

We've added a merging feature to many mobs. Mobs like Iron Golems, Zombies, Blazes, Chickens, and more will merge together if there are too many near each other. By doing this, we can significantly increase the amount of mobs per chunks, while also decreasing server load, and player's FPS.

• Shearing sheep will remove it from the merged bunch
  • Sheep with different colours will not merge
  • Creepers will die one by one from self-explosion.
  • merged chickens will drop eggs as if multiple chickens are laying eggs.n.
  • supports McMMO, merged mobs maintain McMMO's data on spawned mobs.
  • baby and adult entities won't get merged.
  • baby mobs, baby zombie, villager zombie are merged only with the same kind,
  • merged baby mob will stay as baby mob when it gets killed,
  • Theoretically you can have over 1000 mobs merged together (They'd probably start de-spawning naturally by then..)
  • When villagers are merged, you can scroll through all the villager's shops by shift right clicking the bunch

Pls don't try this at home ;-;

Screen Blood Effects

Blood effects have been adding when you take damage. This is a Halloween Update, but may be permanent as a lot of you seem to really like it!

You can disable these effects by typing /TH TOGGLE

If you cannot see these effects, you need to be on the Fancy graphic settings

The Halloween Update (In Progress)

Earlier today I launched the Halloween Update which included many halloween theme mobs, and a world event minigame every 20 minutes.

The minigame spawns an Evil Witch underneath the spawn (/warp witch) and the whole server can team up to kill her (She's very strong). Once killed, she'll drop some loot, and respawn with a cool sound announcement every 20-45 minutes.

Although this update has been temporarily taken down for some tweaks. The main issue was that there was too many Halloween mobs spawning causing the server to become a massacre xD.

It'll be back hopefully by this weekend.

New sidebar layout:

PS: Donator Shop coming soon!
Please vote on the poll above about SkyTunes.

Last edited:

PrestonTheSlime

Dedicated Member
Donator
Ratings
97 13
Nice job on the additions. I am excited to see and use them.
I see these coming at a perfect time because I just recently went through a few bad experiences while playing with people and I was planning on not getting on for a while because I lost my island that I had been working since day one. It frustrates me deeply because I put in so much time and effort and after changing my name I lost all that was valued to me my e-chest, mcmmo, /fix, etc. This is my opportunity to get back into the community and enjoy my Skyblock experience further.
Hopeful toward the future,
~Preston <3

rLink

Ratings
13 6
Great updates! However, there is a bug. Merged skeletons keep dying as a single one when killed by sword.

-rLink

rLink

Ratings
13 6
I know that mobs die as a single one and then another one spawns. But my problem is that another one doesn`t spawn. If I were to kill a 7x skeleton, another 6x skeleton wouldn`t spawn. The 6x skeleton would just disappear.

-rLink

Tenshi

Forum Legend
VIP+
Ratings
949 86
I know that mobs die as a single one and then another one spawns. But my problem is that another one doesn`t spawn. If I were to kill a 7x skeleton, another 6x skeleton wouldn`t spawn. The 6x skeleton would just disappear.

-rLink
Ahh, Ok.

Ameterasuu

Ratings
24 4
my comment got removed? heu