xDacon
xDacon
Owner
Ratings
4,746 83

To play Skywars 3.0, connect to mc.minevast.com
and click the Bow in the Game Selector

Dynamic
Games are now fully dynamic, sending players to the best possible match available. SkyWars now uses MySQL for everything, allowing us to expand external games. It is also our first server to use Mojang UUIDs, meaning name-changing compatible

New Spawn
SkyWars now has a new spawn to support some of the new features in 3.0! Such as Leaderboards, Map Selection, and the Cube of Fortune

New Maps
3 new amazing maps have been added. We will be adding maps that have been submitted on the forums this week.

20+ Kits
SkyWars now has over 20 kits you can unlock in the Cube of Fortune. There is also exclusive donator kits unlocked with donator ranks

Donator Ranks
SkyWars has been our only server without Donator Ranks since 2014. A lot of you have requested for ranks to be added, and the finally are! View the perks on this page below or on the store @ http://store.minevast.com

Cube of Fortune
The Cube of Fortune is one of the main aspects of SkyWars 3.0 - This is where you will unlock everything including Kits, Cages, Arrows, Trails, and more! You can open a chest for 10 gems. Gems are unlocked from Killing, Winning, Voting and donating

OP Mode
Vasts and Sponsors can vote for all chests in a game to contain OP loot instead of regular loot.

Spectating / Map Selection
Another highly requested feature is spectating. Players can now spectate the game they were in after they die, or specifically select a game to spectate from the lobby! You can also choose what map you'd like to play specifically (Coming soon)

There is currently a special offer in honour of SkyWars 3.0. - Use the code "SKYWARS" on the store for 50% off EVERYTHING! Click here to go to the store

Our Top Voters of July

Please check your /mail on the Hub server for your voucher rewards!

The Doctor

VIP+
dan1116307
dan1116307
VIP+
Ratings
18 2

Dynamic
Games are now fully dynamic, sending players to the best possible match available. SkyWars now uses MySQL for everything, allowing us to expand external games. It is also our first server to use Mojang UUIDs, meaning name-changing compatible

New Spawn
SkyWars now has a new spawn to support some of the new features in 3.0! Such as Leaderboards, Map Selection, and the Cube of Fortune

New Maps
3 new amazing maps have been added. We will be adding maps that have been submitted on the forums this week.

20+ Kits
SkyWars now has over 20 kits you can unlock in the Cube of Fortune. There is also exclusive donator kits unlocked with donator ranks

Donator Ranks
SkyWars has been our only server without Donator Ranks since 2014. A lot of you have requested for ranks to be added, and the finally are! View the perks on this page below or on the store @ http://store.minevast.com

Cube of Fortune
The Cube of Fortune is one of the main aspects of SkyWars 3.0 - This is where you will unlock everything including Kits, Cages, Arrows, Trails, and more! You can open a chest for 10 gems. Gems are unlocked from Killing, Winning, Voting and donating

OP Mode
Vasts and Sponsors can vote for all chests in a game to contain OP loot instead of regular loot.

Another highly requested feature is spectating. Players can now spectate the game they were in after they die, or specifically select a game to spectate from the lobby! You can also choose what map you'd like to play specifically (Coming soon)

There is currently a special offer in honour of SkyWars 3.0. - Use the code "SKYWARS" on the store for 50% off EVERYTHING! Click here to go to the store

Our Top Voters of July

hey dacon i went to hub i dont see any /mail

Zycho

Dedicated Member
MVP+
Mxller
Mxller
MVP+
Ratings
64 10
xDacon.

I am amazed at Skywars 3.0, it's just wow. The old Skywars felt a little run down and deserted compared to the other servers but now it's just came out on top.

The leaderboard gives quite a competitive feeling to the server as the Cube of Fortune gives an advantage side to the server.

The only bad side to this is the hackers. Within 1 hour I had recorded 3 hackers. Because of the competitive feel to the server I can only imagine people who do use blacklisted clients will obviously use them. Also, considering you only get a 1-2 day ban for Hacking, they'll just come back and do it again. If you're caught hacking, it should be permanent.

Also, I believe more Staff are needed on Skywars as a lot of trash talking, spamming and toxic behaviour does occur and it gives the server a bad reputation.

All of the bad part aside, great update and I can't wait to see what happens in future updates!

Best Regards,
Syc.

Dacon

Owner
OWNER
xDacon
xDacon
Owner
Ratings
4,746 83
xDacon.

I am amazed at Skywars 3.0, it's just wow. The old Skywars felt a little run down and deserted compared to the other servers but now it's just came out on top.

The leaderboard gives quite a competitive feeling to the server as the Cube of Fortune gives an advantage side to the server.

The only bad side to this is the hackers. Within 1 hour I had recorded 3 hackers. Because of the competitive feel to the server I can only imagine people who do use blacklisted clients will obviously use them. Also, considering you only get a 1-2 day ban for Hacking, they'll just come back and do it again. If you're caught hacking, it should be permanent.

Also, I believe more Staff are needed on Skywars as a lot of trash talking, spamming and toxic behaviour does occur and it gives the server a bad reputation.

All of the bad part aside, great update and I can't wait to see what happens in future updates!

Best Regards,
Syc.
Thank you! New servers always get an excess amount of hackers, due to the fresh restart. Currently all of MineVast's moderators are a Mod on SkyWars, but we don't have any dedicated SkyWars staff yet. We will be eagerly looking for SkyWars staff applications in the next few weeks.

Thanks for the feedback.

Alex Garcia

Dedicated Member
Donator
Ratings
72 14
Wow Dacon! Congrats For The Top Voters! And You Dacon! Players Love Skywars 3.0 BETA! I Cant Wait When Its Finished! The Players Multiplied X3 On Skywars! Congrats On That Update, You Always Do Amazing ( This Is Also For Everyone Of Staff! ) I Can't Wait To See Olympus!
Just A Question, Do You Have Anti- Hacks Systems?
But Everything Else Amazing :3 But... Yeah Like "Syc" Said, Too Many Hackers, I've Seen 5 From The Release And Today, 6/8/15.
And One Suggestion, Rankups... To Use Score For Something! Please! :D

Wish You Luck On Updates!
AlexSoldier

Zycho

Dedicated Member
MVP+
Mxller
Mxller
MVP+
Ratings
64 10
Wow Dacon! Congrats For The Top Voters! And You Dacon! Players Love Skywars 3.0 BETA! I Cant Wait When Its Finished! The Players Multiplied X3 On Skywars! Congrats On That Update, You Always Do Amazing ( This Is Also For Everyone Of Staff! ) I Can't Wait To See Olympus!
Just A Question, Do You Have Anti- Hacks Systems?
But Everything Else Amazing :3 But... Yeah Like "Syc" Said, Too Many Hackers, I've Seen 5 From The Release And Today, 6/8/15.
And One Suggestion, Rankups... To Use Score For Something! Please! :D

Wish You Luck On Updates!
AlexSoldier
Yo man, I agree with everything. But can you try and not speak Like This It's Really Annoying :oops:

Ratings

Dynamic

New Spawn

New Maps

20+ Kits

Donator Ranks

Cube of Fortune

OP Mode

Our Top Voters of July

I was very exited to hear that there will be a new skywars coming out, but then when I got on to play it, I found out that it was very overpowered. (Which I did not like) I would like if you could change some things about it, like having a choice of having a OP game or a regular game. So, that people like me, can play regular games (like the old skywars), and people that like the OP games can play those. I hope the feedback helps, and I hope you consider some of my ideas.

The Doctor

VIP+
dan1116307
dan1116307
VIP+
Ratings
18 2
This new Skywars is too op maybe have a regular game and a Op game but i hate the new kits and chests.
there is a less op thing but it is not always voted for and only vast and up can vote for super op
[DOUBLEPOST=1438912175][/DOUBLEPOST]
I was very exited to hear that there will be a new skywars coming out, but then when I got on to play it, I found out that it was very overpowered. (Which I did not like) I would like if you could change some things about it, like having a choice of having a OP game or a regular game. So, that people like me, can play regular games (like the old skywars), and people that like the OP games can play those. I hope the feedback helps, and I hope you consider some of my ideas.
there is a less op version just not used commonly you donate to pick which is played i believe and only vast and up can vote for super op chests
so not to many people will be able to vote for it

Zycho

Dedicated Member
MVP+
Mxller
Mxller
MVP+
Ratings
64 10
I love the OP factor to the Skywars. It's unique and stands out over other Skywars servers.

Dacon

Owner
OWNER
xDacon
xDacon
Owner
Ratings
4,746 83
This new Skywars is too op maybe have a regular game and a Op game but i hate the new kits and chests.
The chest contents are basically the same, just some modifications. There's an OP mode where Vast's and Sponsors can vote for all chests to be OP. That must've happened in the game you played.